THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Anyone buying a henry 41 mag or 327 mag?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone buying a henry 41 mag or 327 mag?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Dang Henry is coming out with both a 41 mag and 327 mag lever gun.I have a couple of 41 mag pistols and a 32 mag pistol.I think these will be fun shooting guns.Has anyone shot cast bullets in henry rifles?They should have brought out the 327 mag long ago its about disapeared in pistols.I think Ruger is the only one making pistols for it .

Posts: 2531 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
The 210 grain cast should shoot well in the Henry. I have not shot the 41 mag in a Henry, but it works great in a Marlin 1894.

Posts: 5691 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I know 3 people who have brought these and have had nothing but problems.

Posts: 19317 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
What were the specific problems?

One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
My 41 mag is a .405 Winchester. No problems with that! Cool

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2293 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They just didn't feed at all from the.magazine ! They were sent.back to.the factory .I.have not talked to.them.to.see if they were fixed or not .

Posts: 2531 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a Henry .41 I got soon after they were out. I load 225gr flat round nose.411 coated bullets for it and it shoots good with no problems. I use just enough Acc #9 to get 1600 fps. I see no reason to go hotter.

Posts: 42 | Location: SW Ar. | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote