THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Which 44 mag lever action carbine should I buy?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which 44 mag lever action carbine should I buy?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like my Chiappa Alaskan in .44mag

Posts: 129 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 11 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Chiappa Alaskan seems to be a slick little rifle.

Posts: 425 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 06 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had a winchester 94ae that was sold as a classic or something like that and I had a 3x9 scope on it. It would shoot the Hornidy 300 grain into less than a inch at 100 yards. Sorry I sold it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My first .44 mag was an early Ruger semi auto carbine. Super accurate and functioned flawlessly. Still regret selling it. Second one was a Winchester Trapper. Not very accurate so I sold it. Next two were Marlin remlins. First one went back because the bore was so messed up it was unusable. The replacement had a good bore but a poorly fitted stock and a front sight that wouldn’t stay attached. It was also sold. If you could find an old Ruger carbine I’d say go for it. Can’t recommend either lever gun.