THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Win. 1892 .45 COLT pricing help please.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win. 1892 .45 COLT pricing help please.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Winchester 1892 .45 COLT "Trapper Model" 16" BBL. OCTAGON Barrel TAKEDOWN (Miroku, Japan) 99% plus condition. Wanting to sell and could use help pricing.

Thank you.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Posts: 310 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 March 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would try to sell it for what they were selling for new. However, I would NOT try to sell it here. Try gunbroker.

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3285 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the 94 Trappers were going for about 700$ not too long back.

the 92's are a bit harder to find since not many of them were made.
they are making the 92 again, and they ain't cheap brand new. [but are a damn fine rifle for sure]

Posts: 4969 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nobody2
posted Hide Post
I got a deal on a new 92, 16" .45 several years ago. About $850. I think they listed for $1,200.
Your same takedown model just sold on Gunbroker for over $2,200!

Posts: 274 | Location: Wa. | Registered: 04 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nobody2:
I got a deal on a new 92, 16" .45 several years ago. About $850. I think they listed for $1,200.
Your same takedown model just sold on Gunbroker for over $2,200!

I think it ended up selling for $3,030.00 (Yikes).

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Posts: 310 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 March 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
the 94 Trappers were going for about 700$ not too long back.

the 92's are a bit harder to find since not many of them were made.
they are making the 92 again, and they ain't cheap brand new. [but are a damn fine rifle for sure]

Damned fine rifle is right. Miroku makes some really nice rifles. It's just a shame that Winchester had them put that disgusting safety on the tang. I prefer my 1892 made by Miroku and sold under the Browning label as a B-92. It was a huge over-sight not making a rifle as well as the carbine~!

Posts: 251 | Location: florida | Registered: 20 April 2012Reply With Quote