THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEVER ACTION RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Lever Action Rifles    Windage Adjustment On Winchester Model 94
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Windage Adjustment On Winchester Model 94
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am trying to adjust the windage and I removed the rear sight insert.I mangled one of the two screws-the other one I cannot undo.How do I adjust the windage on this rifle?

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
My 94's have a dovetail cut in the barrel and you adjust the windage by moving the whole rear sign one way or the other. The 2 screws on the leaf sign are for holding it in place.

Posts: 2650 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 15 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MickinColo:
My 94's have a dovetail cut in the barrel and you adjust the windage by moving the whole rear sign one way or the other. The 2 screws on the leaf sign are for holding it in place.

Thanks!

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I use a brass or Nylon punch as the sight is in a dove tail..what sight are you using? If you have the flip up the screw is for elevation?? shocker

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41763 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote