New
Find
Notify
Tools

I think ive been ripped off
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I think ive been ripped off for the first time on the internet. Anyone live near spokane wash. that can make a road trip to shake a guy up. I bought a marlin cowboy to have customize and a guy on the castbullet forum (not here)RvPilot wanted an original stock as he had put a pad on his and wanted to trade. I sent him my stock over a month ago and after a week he emailed me and said that he didnt like it. The deal we made was that he was going to send whichever stock he didnt like to Clements as hes building my gun. Now he doesnt answer emails or pms. Hes been logged on to the cast bullet site at least twice in the last couple days. He logs on quickly and leaves. Others have tried to pm him too and he wont respond. Hes even got his own website http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=28814066 and ive left messages there too and no replys. I guess theres actually people out there that would risk there name for a 150 dollar stock!!!!

Posts: 1404 | Location: munising MI USA | Registered: 29 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ammohouse
posted Hide Post
Thats sickening!
I hope you get it worked out someday.
Sounds like you got screwed though.
Yep, that would piss me off too!

*we band of 45-70ers*

USAF AMMO Retired!

Posts: 246 | Location: from TEXAS, stationed in South Dakota | Registered: 02 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
this may have been resolved. I heard from him today.

Posts: 1404 | Location: munising MI USA | Registered: 29 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ain't it amazing what a little adverse publicity will do. Good luck.

Posts: 551 | Location: Woodbine, Ga | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With Quote