Find
Notify
Tools

Winchester 1895 Parts
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted
I have just acquired a Winchester Model 1895 in 7.62 M/M, I believe it is a Russian contract rifle. Numerous small parts, including the extractor, reciever screws, clipslot adaptor are missing as well as the buttstock. Can anyone help me in finding a source for these parts as I would like to return the rifle to shooting condition. Thanks!

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 730 | Location: New Mexico USA | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Thaine, I just got back on line tonight. I'll definately check those places out.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote