New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 30/30s
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
i wanted to post a picture of my 2 Winchester 1894 30/30s, but can figure out how, I have had a very nice SRC from 1899 for a long time, but i just got a little bit rougher one , that is a original Sort rifle 20 inch octagon full mag.
Do i have to go photo bucket to post a picture ? i hate that , it usually takes me 10 tries and an hours time. ...tj3006
T

Posts: 605 | Location: OR | Registered: 28 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Don't try Photobucket anymore.

The new way is to use Imgur, another photo hosting site. There are posts somewhere here on AR about the use of IMGUR.
I will be signing up for it shortly...

Posts: 5603 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Right; you can't use PB any more to host pictures unless you pay them their $400 ransom, per year. Which is why everyone no longer uses them. Robbers.

Posts: 17103 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
TJ

See this link for more info on posting photos on AR:

http://forums.accuratereloadin...351066332#6351066332

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
One of the other members showed me a spin-off from Photobucket called Tinypic. You can use that it seems for nothing - unless you have some commercial aspect, as I did.

Posts: 4952 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
jpgbox.com is free and easy to learn.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The fact that I don't understand how computers work explains why I don't understand why it's so complicated to post pictures. I have considered taking up a basic computer course to see if it will help me, as I am clueless about most computer magic.

Posts: 201 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: 22 January 2012Reply With Quote