THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RIMFIRE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Rim Fire Rifles & Pistols    Graf's has SK Standard Plus .22 LR at $4.99 per box

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Graf's has SK Standard Plus .22 LR at $4.99 per box
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of steyrsteve
posted
Great deal.
S&H is a flat rate of $7.95 on 1 box or 100 boxes.
After it shot so well in my Browning 52C I ordered a goodly supply.

NRA Life Member
DRSS-Claflin Chapter
Mannlicher Collectors Assn
KCCA
IAA

Posts: 473 | Location: central Kansas | Registered: 26 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Been shooting it a while, that's a good price. Thanks

Posts: 2662 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I just got some of the new SK ammo, not sure how good it is.

But, some of the older ones - black and yellow, box, black and green box and the black and pink box - were some of the worst ammo I have tried.

Only ones worse were the Russian made ammo in steel cases.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of steyrsteve
posted Hide Post
That is interesting about the lack of accuracy.
A few years back, I was the smallbore coach for our state at the U.S. 4H Nationals.
Due to my diligence and the aid of friends in many states, we had secured a plentiful supply of probably 20 types of known accurate .22 ammo.
I insisted the team members do a lot of ammo testing.
Remember, their rifles (2 Anschutz, 2 CZ, 1 Ruger 10/22, 1 Browning T-Bolt, 1 Marlin ex-military, and 1 I forget) were not dedicated high dollar match rifles but all were capable of 10 ring accuracy.
None of the rifles did well with either Eley Tenex or Eley EPS, which surprised me. I think we ended up using SK Standard Plus in four rifles, Wolf Match Target (Gold?) in one, and Eley Club in the rest.
Different rifles, different, and often surprising, results.
Again, I really appreciate your .22 research. We all learn a lot from your efforts.

NRA Life Member
DRSS-Claflin Chapter
Mannlicher Collectors Assn
KCCA
IAA

Posts: 473 | Location: central Kansas | Registered: 26 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've had great luck with SK Standard Plus. It has shot good in everything that I've shot it through. My Dakota 22 and my dad's 54 sporter, 52D, and 40X all really love it.

Posts: 290 | Location: Coweta Oklahoma  | Registered: 08 January 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
I just bought a CZ 455 Trainer, and will track down some SK Standard, Wolf Match and Eley Club. Thanks gents.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16352 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote