THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RIMFIRE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Rim Fire Rifles & Pistols    BRNO CZ452 2E Standard And With Aftermarket Barrel

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BRNO CZ452 2E Standard And With Aftermarket Barrel
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
A while back I was given a CZ 452 with a totally destroyed barrel.

Rusted inside.

I replaced the barrel with a Dan Lilja stainless barrel, and chambered it with a match reamer.

I am going to shoot both this one a standard factory rifle in our Young Rail Rifle rest, and see if there is any difference in accuracy.

The old rusted barrel came in handy for making spear gun power heads.

We make these to attach to spearguns, so nothing was wasted.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66913 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Shooting is done.

I will mark the targets and post them.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66913 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn I was going to ask you to shoot a few anschutz to see how the cz 452 conps to them.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote