Notify
Tools

Ciener Conversions?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 300H&H
posted
Hello,
has anybody tried the Ciener conversion for the Browning Hi-Power? I'd like to get one, but want to know if there are jamming problems, etc.
I tried to do a search online and heard someone mention "horror stories" about the HP version so I don't want to get a $200 lemon...

Thanks in advance,
Mark.

Posts: 672 | Location: St. Paul MN | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I'ts always gnawed at me to get one for my 1911,,but could pick up a ruger with the same grip angle for the same money with out monkeying around swapping stuff,,Then umarex came out with thier clones of pistols,,They did a good job on the 1911,,And I don't have to go to the range to shoot it! prop up a piece of plywood and shoot away! It's not going to be something to hunt with,,But a nice 10 yd practice plinker.About 50 rounds on a co2 cartridge,,A couple extra "clips" and you can shoot fast enough to wig your eyes out. On the first clip you could go 20,,After that do short range stuff,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have had one for abouy 6 years,accurate and damn near flawless,I also have a Marvel which is a bit more accurate but it jams now and then.w/regards

Posts: 610 | Location: MT | Registered: 01 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
i have one on a 1911 frame. it is very accurate and never jams. i've shot it quite a lot. i love it!

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member
Life Member Dallas Safari Club
Westley Richards 450 NE 3 1/4"

Posts: 864 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote