Tools

Biathlon
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 3611 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 02 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I enjoy watching winter Biathlon during the games (when I can I find it broadcast). BTW I assume that by "freedom units" the author means "inches"?!!
BTW I have two Izmash Biathlon rifles, one in 22lr, and one in 22mag. While not Anschutz, they are fun (and fast), and accurate, to shoot. They are imported by European American Arms (EAA) in the USA.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biathlon are the only shootingsport broadcasted on television in Sweden and its on tv in several european countries this makes more money for the sport than in regular crosscountry skiing.

Yes its strange refering to inch as a freedom unit as the metric system were invented then democrazy came.

Posts: 3611 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 02 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I might add thaat I also look for Olympic Skeet. I generally find it on YouTube or on the ISS website.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Its on dish olympic channel fairly regularly.

channel 389

I really dig it!

Here in texas there was a comp i was scheduled to enter that you could choose run/shoot or mountain bike/shoot. Neat stuff!

Posts: 154 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: 26 February 2014Reply With Quote