Find
Notify
Tools

My Cooper 57M .22LR
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of CHIPB
posted
My little beauty arrived a few days ago. I haven't shot it yet, but I'm excited about it. I've enclosed a couple of photos. Enjoy. Cheers. Chip.

Posts: 268 | Location: TUCSON, AZ | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Mine has a very nice upgraded stock but yours looks close to exhibition grade. Enjoy.

P.S. They shoot very well too. Mine likes Midas+.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1043 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 290 | Location: Coweta Oklahoma  | Registered: 08 January 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 124 | Location: Hickory, PA | Registered: 13 May 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, I would be afraid to take that out doors.
Beautiful wood.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2628 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CHIPB
posted Hide Post
Just a couple more photos. This little guy has a case color hardened action, fleur de lis chequering, and a round to octagon barrel. Cheers. Chip.

Posts: 268 | Location: TUCSON, AZ | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful rifle.

Personally I think the trim lines are slightly overpowered by the large objective of the scope, but, hell, it is your gun and something to be proud of.

I hope it shoots as great as it looks.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
Beautiful rifle.

Personally I think the trim lines are slightly overpowered by the large objective of the scope, but, hell, it is your gun and something to be proud of.

I hope it shoots as great as it looks.

Plus 1

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tc98
posted Hide Post
I agree. As classy as that gun is! A 40, or 42 at the most on the scope.
Awesome gun. jmo. tu2

Posts: 250 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 07 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kyler Hamann
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! I can't imagine owning a gun like that for a few days without shooting it. Wink
Tell us how it shoots! (I'm sure it will shoot great - I don't remember hearing about a single Cooper that didn't).

Posts: 2503 | Location: Central Coast of CA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted Hide Post
Stop showing off, but thanks for posting the pic's. That is one beautiful rifle. I can only hope to one day have one like that. Congrats.

Steve.......

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1836 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Very nice Chip! More elegant than my TRP-3 with its crinkle green stock and plain metal. I think it also has a 57M receiver.

sputster

Posts: 759 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 18 December 2003Reply With Quote