New
Find
Notify
Tools

new to me- an older rimfire rifle
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I've wanted one of these for several years. This 1922 M11 Springfields showed up on the AR classified forums.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How does it shoot? I met a guy who used one for trapping. Rifle cost more than what he made during the season.

Posts: 1284 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just received it. Probably will shoot it next spring after hunting season.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It sure looks to be in fine shape! Nice rifle.

Stepchild

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1326 | Location: glennie, mi. USA | Registered: 14 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you and I haven't fired it yet. Maybe later.

One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted Hide Post
Would like to find JUST a complete action.

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Butch,
What is the appropriate lenght of time before you MUST shoot a rifle or send it to me?

That rifle is soooo cool.

Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dang,
I've had it almost a year and it is still in the safe.
Zeke, it still may be a while.

one of us
Picture of GoWyo
posted Hide Post
Do you mind my asking what you paid for it? I saw one at a gun show about 8 yrs ago that went for 500 bux, thought it was neat. (I also thought it had been sporterized, but it looked exactly like yours, so I guess I learned something today.)

Damn right its loaded, it makes a lousy club. -JW

Posts: 397 | Location: Central Highlands of Wyoming | Registered: 02 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You should have bought it.