New
Find
Notify
Tools

Browning Buck Mark Competition
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Since the damn COVID thing, I've been shooting a whole lot more than normal. To make it easier, my also very bored neighbor installed in 100 foot shooing range in his basement man cave with proper ventilation of course. We're not totally irresponsible.

We mostly shoot suppressed .22's and subsonic ammo (however, some less than responsible among us have been shooting .45s too). Anywho, a few months ago I picked up a Browning Buck Mark Competition with an integral Venom red dot and have been having a blast with it. Not as nice as a S&W PC Mod 41, but at half the price, nice enough.

FWIW - If anyone is looking for a new rim fire suppressed pistol, the Bush Mark is certainly worthy of consideration.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I own a number of the early original Browning Buckmark 22 pistols and all of the ones that I have are very accurate. tu2 They are very enjoyable to shoot. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I bought one for my daughter-in-law for Christmas a few years ago + she loves it.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I like my Buck Mark.

But I like my Ruger's better.

Posts: 19314 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am not overly impressed with Ruger triggers out of the box. I have a Ruger Mark IV Tactical that shoots extremely well after a little gunsmith attention. I bought the PC Buck Mark because the Venom red dot is co-witnessed with the iron sights. Makes it a lot of fun.

About the only pistol I wouldn't own is a Keltek, but everything else is all good. The more the merrier.

My next acquisition is a Dan Wesson Kodiak. Going to do some horse trading for one.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote