New
Find
Notify
Tools

My first Rimfire-CZ 452-2E ZKM
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
I can offer you suggestions also.Fuck the scope,get in shape and learn how to shoot.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
[URL= ]cz452 ultra lux[/URL]
[URL= ]2[/URL]
[URL= ]3[/URL]
[URL= ]4[/URL]

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I find the barrel life of 5,000 to 7,000 rounds a bit odd. I shoot in a Schuetzen (offhand) league, every Tuesday and with many weekend matches. We also shoot a lot of benchrest and some prone smallbore. Most of us shoot one or more high-end target rifles and most of us shoot 5,000 rounds or more during a year. None of us think our barrels are loosing accuracy after 5,000 or even 10,000 rounds. We have a couple of Lilja barrels in the group. They are very good barrels. But a barrel life of 5,000 rounds means an accuracy depreciation of somewhere around $0.07 per shot. If you shoot Lapua Midas+ in competition, the cost is about $0.30 per shot. Must we add 25 % to the cost of already expensive match ammo, simply so that we can replace our barrels? Saeed, do you have any opinions on this?

Posts: 111 | Location: Humboldt County, California | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I shot this target today.

[URL= ]100yds offhand/open sights 22lr[/URL]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If those lines on the target are 1" apart, that is pretty good shooting.

I shoot in an offhand league, 100 yards, using single shot rifles, aperture sights (tang & globe front), stocks built for offhand use and set triggers. We shoot middle-grade target ammo. Many of our composite targets would look just like that.

Posts: 111 | Location: Humboldt County, California | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My CZ452 trigger.

This was a sweet trigger, but I couldn't make the bolt release work properly. The best inexpensive rimfire ammo that I shot was Aguila SE. It is sub sonic.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Evan K.
posted Hide Post
Butch what weight could you get that trigger down to?

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Posts: 775 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 05 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Evan, 2 oz.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Evan K.
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I shot a loaned BRNO sporter BR rifle once at an IR 50/50 match and really wished it had a lighter trigger.

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Posts: 775 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 05 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I shot 100rds offhand at 100yds yesterday and found the trigger to be excellent.I honestly felt that I could not wish for a better one.This is the trigger on the Ultra Lux beachwood model with the long barrel.It was much less cold yesterday and I could feel the the pull on the trigger very well.As soon as I was on target the shot went off nearly automatic.The adjustable rear sight works well to and is very convenient.
I had it adjusted for 100yds then I slid the lever down all the way and discovered that this was the correct setting for 25yds.This makes it easy to go from 100yds shooting down to 25yds really fast.

one of us
posted Hide Post
[URL= ]100yds offhand opensights[/URL]

I need to lower the front sight just a bit.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is that #6 or #8 shot?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Shot this target today.
[URL= ]100yds,offhand open sights[/URL]