New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for some help...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
An acquaintance of mine has his shorts in a knot over something you may be able to help with:

quote:

Dan,

My rifle team earned the opportunity to shoot at Camp Perry this year last Saturday, when they took 1st through 4th place at the Illinois State championship. Aggregate score of 2262, with respective scores of 572, 566, 563, and 561. I'm proud as punch of them, but we have a minor problem.

We are shooting the Eley Tenex, and have just enough left to compete at Perry. I'm going to pitch in for Wolf Target for practice between now and then, but we're also going to start begging for ammo/contributions soon.

It's for the Illinois State University ROTC Red Rifles, and contributors will be put "in the loop" of our activity, as well as receive a letter of contribution that will make it tax deductible.

Thanks!

Contact me by PM or email for contact info...this is not a test. They're really going to Camp Perry!

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If they look at Saeed's test they may want to change to CCI standards.?

Posts: 2355 | Location: Australia | Registered: 14 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dan
Have your friend to contact the nearest chapter of the Friends of the NRA and see about getting a grant or grant monies to buy ammo.
The 4H shooting team that uses our range to practice just received $9000.00 from the Texas Friends of the NRA to replace some equipment that is sad shape. They had asked for $16000.00 so I think that we came out alright.
My 2 cents
Larry

Posts: 75 | Location: Ashdown, Ar | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Larry, will forward the info. Much appreciated. Wink

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote