Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

can we have a caption change Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
i was clicking on the engraving forum and accidentally hit the political form instead. Now i fear that my entire being has been endangered. Could we perhaps have the political forum caption in large red letter and a danger sign placed in front

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Your soul has been preeminently engraved now! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Tis a terrible thing to happen to a man awaiting his third round of back surgery! I've had two myself.
I recommend gargling with Akvavit.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16367 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You lot keep complaining about our Crater.

AR is like a virtual club, where hunters and shooters meet at their pleasure to basically have fun and may be learn a thing or two from the experience of others.

Now, would you just imagine going to a club, and having to answer the call of nature, and you learn that there is no place to go to??

The Political Forum is our rest room, and judging from all the nonsense that goes on there, I suspect we have some members who do like to indulge clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
You lot keep complaining about our Crater.

AR is like a virtual club, where hunters and shooters meet at their pleasure to basically have fun and may be learn a thing or two from the experience of others.

Now, would you just imagine going to a club, and having to answer the call of nature, and you learn that there is no place to go to??

The Political Forum is our rest room, and judging from all the nonsense that goes on there, I suspect we have some members who do like to indulge clap

Some indulge, some are constipated, some have diarrhea.

Don

Posts: 26540 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
i was clicking on the engraving forum and accidentally hit the political form instead. Now i fear that my entire being has been endangered. Could we perhaps have the political forum caption in large red letter and a danger sign placed in front

I feel for you! I accidentally responded to a post by clicking on the last post shown and didn't notice that it was in the "Cesspool", I went back in and deleted it. I still feel dirty.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12537 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hell, I thought the Crater was the humour forum until I noticed there was one of those as well.

Sometimes it can be very entertaining. As Jeff Foxworthy would say, just consider it a courtesy sniff.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
I used to visit the crater......the past several years I just pee in the plant in Don's office if I REALLY need to go and he's yet to notice so........

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dempsey:
I used to visit the crater......the past several years I just pee in the plant in Don's office if I REALLY need to go and he's yet to notice so........

So that's what has my plant growing so well. Must be a lot of fertilizer in there.

Thanks.

Don

Posts: 26540 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote