The Accurate Reloading Forums
Pitiful Banner...

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/860106691/m/8661020462

21 January 2021, 02:41
dogcat
Pitiful Banner...
Expect gun control and massive restrictions in the next 100 days....

Our worst nightmare has begun....
21 January 2021, 03:57
analog_peninsula
On a firearms site? Really? This is like a chicken convention erecting a giant statue of Colonel Sanders. When he bans the importation of African trophies, I guess we can run the banner for an entire month.

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.
21 January 2021, 06:04
tsturm
That is the scariest image I have ever seen on this forum! barf

21 January 2021, 07:27
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:

Are you saying that it is ONLY the president who controls the government in America?

What happens to all the other politicians in the Senate and the House?

Who voted for them?

Are they just a bunch of puppets?

I know what you mean, in that the future of what many of us here believe in is going to take a hammering from the left.

But, why has no one listened during the past four years?

You had your hero.

He screwed up at every turn he could get.

ONLY TRUMP mattered.

He spent all his time glorifying himself.

Biden and Commie Kamala would never have stood a bloody chance in tarnation if that idiot had one iota of common sense.

Apart from a few members here, the rest of you wasted no time cheer leading him with his MAGA bullshit!

He has gone.

Hopefully into oblivion.

Or in an orange suit, as he well deserves.

May be, just may be, Biden has learnt from the staggering stupidity from Trump, and he might be a little bit more careful.

Or, he will get his arse kickled off in 4 years time.

And the stupid ball will keep rolling downhill.

4 years it is red.

4 years it is blue.

And the country is sinking.

What an utter shame!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
21 January 2021, 18:29
DRG
4 Years ago I put up Trump who I clearly didn't support.

I don't remember one of the usual Democrats complaining about it.

I guess it's just the republicans here who are snowflakes.

Don
21 January 2021, 19:20
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:
4 Years ago I put up Trump who I clearly didn't support.

I don't remember one of the usual Democrats complaining about it.

I guess it's just the republicans here who are snowflakes.

Don

GOPers are infinitely worse snow flakes than Democrats!

Spent 4 years cheering a deranged idiot.

He lost.

Big time.

And they cannot accept the consequences! rotflmo

21 January 2021, 20:17
dogcat
What we will never accept is a stolen election.
We have sunk to the level of Russia, Zimbabwe and others with our election process. It is pathetic.
Trump called it what it is....

Hence my disgust. Our election process is horribly flawed and distorted by those with money and desire to steal more.

Biden is a complete dupe. He is a pawn of Pelosi and the California liberals. At least Trump would confront them.

I really struggle with those on AR and other places that focus on Covid as a government problem. I am far more concerned about a government protecting my rights. I prefer the government not be involved in my health or healthcare. I can manage that without an intrusive government telling me what vaccines I need and what I do not. This entire Covid vaccine mess will not solve the issue. It will not "save" people. The rush and the process to develop vaccines have not been followed and results not vetted. It may help, but we have crippled our economy and work force over a serious case of the flu.... All brought to USA and Europe and the Middle East by our wonderful friends in China....

At least Saeed and I agree on that...
22 January 2021, 01:47
slim buttes
Trump Derangement Syndrome effects people differently. Most lose all sense of reality. This nonexistent voter fraud reminds me of evidence of Bigfoot. Grainy videos, hearsay accounts, no verifiable evidence, etc.

Trumpists behave exactly like they think the “others” behave.

I’m willing to bet that just like under the Obama administration, guns and ammunition sales will be throw the roof, shortages perhaps.

Fear is a terrible lens to perceive their world.
22 January 2021, 02:05
DRG
quote:
Originally posted by slim buttes:
Trump Derangement Syndrome

Interesting to see the republicans now admit Trump was deranged. I guess it was inciting his cult to go kill VP Pence that was the last straw.

Don
22 January 2021, 07:34
carpetman1
Stolen election? 7 million stolen votes?
22 January 2021, 08:33
Cougarz
Stolen election? Then show the proof. Sixty times in front of federal judges many appointed by trump couldn't find it.

Don't like the Feds involved in your health? I notice you didn't get polio in your lifetime. Besides exactly who then should set the standards for medicine, you? We would all be dead if that came to pass.

A new president has been elected by the largest margin in many years. All without Biden having to call up any states Secretary of State begging and coercing for "just eleven thousand more".

The election is over the winner chosen. Pull up your big boy pants get over it.
jumping

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*
22 January 2021, 09:52
Karl
My suggestion is for admins and mods to stay out of political debate.

Everyone else including the trolls manage to indulge in it without wrecking the site.

The admins and mods though seem to be the only ones who cant handle it. They get bent out of shape over a single conversation and then we have suspensions, accusations of treachery, and banning like in Mikes case by Walther over being " tired of his false shit". The first thing that springs to mind Walther is then dont bloody read it Roll Eyes

You can run the site anyway you want of course, but as this is a suggestion forum, mine is not letting politics upset you.
22 January 2021, 11:15
Saeed
My suggestion is for those who have no experience in running a website to stop giving advice to those who are doing it.

Show us how to run a site, by creating your own and setting an example! rotflmo

yipyapping non stop is not working. clap

22 January 2021, 13:46
Karl
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
My suggestion is for those who have no experience in running a website to stop giving advice to those who are doing it.

Well my suggestion is to put that in the forum header Saeed. "Suggestions forum, Suggestions not welcome" Big Grin

quote:
Show us how to run a site, by creating your own and setting an example! rotflmoyipyapping non stop is not working. clap

In addition to admins staying off political subjects, this forum may be a little too much for them as well...
22 January 2021, 17:05
Saeed
You lot are like a stuck record.

Saying for so many years, knowing full well no o e here listens to your complaints!

Carry on! rotflmo

22 January 2021, 17:08
slim buttes
quote:
We have sunk to the level of Russia, Zimbabwe and others with our election process. It is pathetic.
Trump called it what it is....

Trump did this. We just had the safest most secure election in history because they had to be, because everyone was watching closely.

Trump made everything up and had some others spread the lies. Trump said the election was rigged before it ever happened.

Trump is a horrible businessman, horrible criminal, horrible family man, and he was a horrible President.

Trump is unAmerican. He lost the election and is too much of a coward to admit he lost.

Trump said “We’re going to the capital.” The day of the attack on the Capital Jan 6. The pussy won’t even go. He lets others do his work. He’s lazy and a coward.

The only people who are deranged by Trump are his supporters.
23 January 2021, 04:52
carpetman1
quote:

Saeed--Aren't you worried about all the revenue you will lose if folks leave this site?

BTW--Thanks for your generosity of running this site. I'd say running it as you see fit is the appropriate way.
23 January 2021, 07:58
tsturm
quote:
Originally posted by carpetman1

BTW--Thanks for your generosity of running this site. I'd say running it as you see fit is the appropriate way.

tu2 coffee

23 January 2021, 12:59
Karl
quote:

I'd say running it as you see fit is the appropriate way.

Jan 2009 new topics/site hours 3084/36540

Jan 2016 new topics/Site hours 1568/24040

Dec 2020 new topics/site hours 987/11701
23 January 2021, 15:26
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by Karl:
quote:

Dec 2021 new topic/site hours ZERO TRUMPARDS rotflmo

24 January 2021, 02:31
Peter
quote:

Well dogcat, we will see! Will you admit you were wrong if it doesn't happen? I doubt it. Biden was the candidate because Sanders was too far to the left. Yes, there will be pressure on Biden from his left wing to "do something" about gun violence, but he is a pragmatist not an ideologue, and he understands the dynamics of the senate, which you obviously do not. There is a limit to what the President of the US can do, you may remember from your school days that stuff about the Executive branch, the Legislative branch and the Judicial branch. Well, it's true!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;
24 January 2021, 04:10
Aspen Hill Adventures
quote:
quote:

Ouch.

~Ann

24 January 2021, 04:56
Peter
Obviously Accurate Reloading is going down the tubes. Time for Aspen Hill Adventures, Karl etc. to abandon the sinking ship. Don't let the lifeboat hit you in the ass as you leave!
Bye, Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;
24 January 2021, 06:24
Saeed
The selfish, silly, Trump cheering idiots think they are the only ones in America.

Clueless that their hero was instrumental in installing a left leaning government in their country.

They spent 4 years burying their heads in the sand so they cannot see what any normal human being cold clearly see.

That they are supporting an individual who could not careless about them, or anyone else.

Except himself.

And they dare accuse the left of being stupid snow flakes! rotflmo

24 January 2021, 08:16
Karl
quote:
The selfish, silly, Trump cheering idiots think they are the only ones in America.

Clueless that their hero was instrumental in installing a left leaning government in their country.

Saeed what is funny is the amount of trump-hating folks not from America.

The two presidents before burned a lot more of the Middle East than trump, Burning Bush and Barry Whitehouse used your region as a toilet. Then Trump a rank amateur does most of his harm just to Americans, and that apparently upsets you more?

Look at Walther from Chile, another country both US parties have screwed with, who advises us he has great self control, but cant resist banning non-americans over 'their views on trump'.

Fellas I am not sure who tricked you into this position, but wiping 2/3 of your traffic out over some other countries problems is pretty ridiculous.

What I would be doing is looking around for the most left-leaning and American-centric people in your life and wondering if they arent using you as their instrument. Yet another example of westerners using other countries for their own political goals and handing you the bill. Big Grin
24 January 2021, 09:37
Saeed
quote:
Saeed what is funny is the amount of trump-hating folks not from America.

Almost as funny as Trump worshippers from Down Under! rotflmo

25 January 2021, 00:12
MacD37
Well gentlemen, My advice is to dump trump, dump Biden, and his Vice president, the speaker of the house, the Dems, and Repubs and elect Saeed in the office of USA KING, so law abiding citizens can keep our guns, hunt Africa, and protect our homes from criminals, and put all the criminals in the lock up in Dubai.

.................... jumping

................................................ oldMacD37 diggin wait till I get my fox hole dug before you start shooting!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

25 January 2021, 03:50
tsturm
quote:
Originally posted by MacD37:
Well gentlemen, My advice is to dump trump, dump Biden, and his Vice president, the speaker of the house, the Dems, and Repubs and elect Saeed in the office of USA KING, so law abiding citizens can keep our guns, hunt Africa, and protect our homes from criminals, and put all the criminals in the lock up in Dubai.

................................................ oldMacD37 diggin wait till I get my fox hole dug before you start shooting!

Here Here, Hail the New King!!
dancing rotflmo tu2

25 January 2021, 04:53
Michael Robinson
quote:
Originally posted by tsturm:
quote:

Here Here, Hail the New King!!
dancing rotflmo tu2

We could do a hell of a lot worse, and we almost always do.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.
25 January 2021, 06:44
Saeed
quote:

Well, you almsot got that right my friend.

Except locking up criminals.

That would be just a waste of time, effort and money.

I would shoot the bastards, and use them as fertilizers!

Employing Giuliani and Sidney to sell them as different grades to farmers.

No country would get any American foreign aid unless it is open to hunting.

Vegetarians and environmentalists pay double tax!

Tax lawyers 200% on their income!

Anyone entering the country ILLEGALLY is captured and used as slave labor - for life!

It is a bit early in the morning now, but I am sure I will think of other, ground breaking rules to enact! jumping

25 January 2021, 07:10
Michael Robinson
quote:

You almost had me, Saeed. Big Grin

Mike

25 January 2021, 07:50
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
quote:

Lawyers who are hunters will be exempt clap

25 January 2021, 08:45
Michael Robinson
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
quote:

Lawyers who are hunters will be exempt clap

SAEED 2024! Cool

Mike

25 January 2021, 17:32
Big Horns
If you think that Trump was so bad, why have you still have your firearms.
25 January 2021, 21:03
carpetman1
What firearms? Obama already took them remember?
26 January 2021, 17:48
Vinny
Would love to see a banner -

RISE UP AND FIGHT!

But the owners and moderators are a bit shy about fighting with anything other than words...
26 January 2021, 19:11
Saeed
quote:
Originally posted by Vinny:
Would love to see a banner -

RISE UP AND FIGHT!

But the owners and moderators are a bit shy about fighting with anything other than words...

Fight who??

Trump refused to fight for his country.

So did Biden!

You are ordained to be led by cowards! rotflmo

26 January 2021, 19:50
Karl
Saeed that is a bit rich considering Uk and US leaders have taken turns organising you tribes for the 100 years. Smiler Your leaders even do their training in Sandhurst to emulate good british subject soldiers. CP Captain Fazza of the royal equestrian commando poem readers the latest great warrior produced Big Grin

Again I am mot sure why you dislike trump so much since he bombed less arabs than the average US presidnet.

Admittedly he did talk more about womens pussies so the inference is you worry more about american womens pussies than arab lives Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
26 January 2021, 19:53
Saeed
quote:
Saeed that is a bit rich considering Uk and US leaders have taken turns organising you tribes for the 100 years. Smiler Your leaders even do their training in Sandhurst to emulate good british subject soldiers. CP Captain Fazza of the royal equestrian commando poem readers the latest great warrior produced Big Grin

Again I am mot sure why you dislike trump so much since he bombed less arabs than the average US presidnet.

Admittedly he did talk more about womens pussies so the inference is you worry more about american womens pussies than arab lives Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Obviously you are drunk.

Are celebrating Australian Day or Genocide Day? rotflmo

26 January 2021, 20:08
Karl
Touche Saeed, you win there. Big Grin . Genocide day ... I'd end up in prison here for even joking about it. I was actually more annoyed all the shops were closed today and I had forgotten why. I dont actually drink but it is 2am so feeling like iy. Drat you for quoting that so quickly I was about to edit it as I went a bit far with the joke. I am actually an admirer of Fazza and his father.
Regards these American prsidents lets hope all our countries come through whatever is happening.