New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don, thank you and good luck Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Hope the server change goes smoothly for all our sakes. Appreciate all you do for AR.

beer

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16303 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill, but don't thank me yet...you might be cursing me by the end of the week.

I'll test the new system first on the Polticial forum, if something gets screwed up, let it be that!

Big Grin

Don

Posts: 26535 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
LOVE IT!

hilbily

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16303 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:
Thanks Bill, but don't thank me yet...you might be cursing me by the end of the week.

I'll test the new system first on the Polticial forum, if something gets screwed up, let it be that!

Big Grin

Don

You can't screw something up that already is ...

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
You Bet! That's the place to do it. dancing

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Big Grin

Don

Now, THAT'S funny!

Posts: 939 | Location: Grants Pass, OR | Registered: 24 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don what's the reason for a new server. I think that Accurate is the smoothest problem free forum out there.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
The server was too old, and needed replacement.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66751 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Best wishes Don.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Hope all goes well with the change over. Thank you again for all your efforts on our behalf.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen a faster forum except for the Scout Rifle Forum. And I don't know what their secret is. I wish I could share it with you. Be Well. Packy

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Big Grin

Don

rotflmo

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote