Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mozilla question Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
why in the world does mozilla and its cousing declase this to be a unsecure site

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
AR has been under several DNS attacks from eastern europe for about a week now. Our server has had several hack attacks from Russian IPs.

Our hosting company is doing the best to fight these off but ever since then several of our users have noticed that Mozilla alert.

Norton 360 is not picking up our site as unsecured.

Why Putin wants your information I have no idea.

Don

Posts: 26535 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
he's probably trying to get biebs to sell him a blaser

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't believe it for a minute! Putin is our FRIEND and I would suggest that you not disagree with Putin. Now the damn Chinese..... Anyway, my Bullseye .22 pistol is an Izmash so hopefully Putin will flood the classifieds with good deals on these (and other) pistols.
My browser does say that the connection is not secure, but presumably that is because it is not https.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote