New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photobucket Link Problems Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted
I have a premium Photobucket account that lets me link images, but recently they stopped linking to AR. Not sure if it's AR specific, but is there any reason this should happen? Images I have linked in the past to AR posts are still linked. Thanks.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13351 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I gave up on photobucket quite a while ago. I now use postimages.org. They don't watermark your photos or charge you money. You can upload your photos sized for forums like AR.

~Ann

Posts: 19128 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
I have a premium Photobucket account that lets me link images, but recently they stopped linking to AR. Not sure if it's AR specific, but is there any reason this should happen? Images I have linked in the past to AR posts are still linked. Thanks.

Hi neighbor.

We've made no changes to how you link. Others, not all, have had issues as well. I wonder if individual settings on pictures is the issue. If you compare one that works with the settings on the new picture we might be able to figure this out.

Let me know in a PM if I can help in any way.

Sure hope we can take in a Sox game again in the future!

Don

Posts: 26536 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Don. I will check the PB settings, although I haven’t changed anything that I can recall. And a Sox game would be terrific. Some day, right?

Ann, I have so much on PB that I just paid the blackmail and stuck with them. But if I can’t get to the bottom of this problem, that will change!

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Good luck, Mike!

~Ann

Posts: 19128 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Go over to Postimage site upload your pictures and then go back to Photobucket link in your post, edit the link out of Photobucket and then replace the picture from P0stimage. I have had to do this on several posts. Most of my posts were with Hunt101

Posts: 965 | Location: Texas | Registered: 19 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, all. I discovered there was something wrong with the images. They were somehow corrupted. Seems to be working now.

Mike