Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suggestion for custom rifle forum Login/Join 
one of us
posted
I suggested this on the custom rifle forum; seems to be a popular idea, so can it be done?

Yes, the rifle illustrating the custom rifle forum is a custom rifle, but if you look at the discussion threads, the focus is on blued metal and fine wood.

If not too much trouble, it would be great if we could rotate the pic once a month with different rifles, preferably ones built by those who post here.

Rotate the Pics on the Custom Rifle Forum

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Disappointing there has been no response to a suggestion that has been well received in the custom rifles forum.

I certainly don't offer my software for free, but I do listen and implement suggestions from my customers.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherAZWriter:
Disappointing there has been no response to a suggestion that has been well received in the custom rifles forum.

I certainly don't offer my software for free, but I do listen and implement suggestions from my customers.

No one is charging a penny here.

We do appreciate your suggestions.

But that is all they are, suggestions, and we can act on them if we feel like it, so don't get your knicekrs in the twist if we don't listen to you.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hey i know we could have a section just for blasers- we could call it trash Big Grin animal

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
hey i know we could have a section just for blasers- we could call it trash Big Grin animal

Butch,
WE have been friends until now....
A Blaser section would be the highest used and highest rated section on the internet!!!

Posts: 10079 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Like 10 years ago someone suggested a Blaser section.

No action either! dancing

Posts: 7762 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A Blaser section would NOT be a good idea. It would last about 2 weeks and then go defunct. The reason is simple:
1. All the Blaser owners would post glowing reports about the accuracy of their rifles, including targets.
2. The naysayers would post about an incident that happened about 15 years ago that wound up with someone having a bolt in their face. The person was a personal friend of a friend but they can't remember his name.
3. The naysayers would then say how ugly Blaser's are, and how they much prefer "3 rings of steel".
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sometimes you cannot reach the unbelievers...

Posts: 10079 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote