Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Growing Up Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Why don't you scuzzbags get with the program. Your favorite moron Almond posted a political rant in the "Fun Shooting" section several days ago. Ever think some young person might visit "Fun Shooting". You might grow up and remove Almond's post instead of gloating over it. I know...I can't take a joke. IDIOTS

Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
Who are you calling a scuzzbag?

The offending post was removed by one of our moderators.

And, just who are the idiots?

Don

Posts: 26536 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Don, best just to let it go as we all know the bravery of the online warrior (folks that would NEVER say these things to another's face because they would have had their ass kicked.) I can appreciate Edmonds's thoughts back on the P.F. as I never go there, but his thoughts are valid nonetheless as we practice free speech here as far as decency allows.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Don, best just to let it go as we all know the bravery of the online warrior (folks that would NEVER say these things to another's face because they would have had their ass kicked.) I can appreciate Edmonds's thoughts back on the P.F. as I never go there, but his thoughts are valid nonetheless as we practice free speech here as far as decency allows.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? I get the distinct impression you're holding back.

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The post was in the wrong forum due to the move of the wagon in the subway when I sent it from my phone.
I did not even know where it went since I lost connection entering the deep part of the line below the river thinking it was not sent.
Thanks for removing it from there.

quote:
Arsenalna is a station on Kiev Metro’s Sviatoshynsko-Brovarska Line. The station was opened along with the first stage and is currently the deepest station in the world. This is attributed to Kyiv’s geography where the high bank of the Dnieper River rises above the rest of the city.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenalna_(Kiev_Metro)

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And this from a guy that can't even spell Edmond. Yah, yah, I know he didn't want to. Definite lack of maturity.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
often it is better to ignore ignorance than it is to argue its existence

Posts: 13440 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As the old adage goes, "If you argue with a fool, who's the fool?"

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
As the old adage goes, "If you argue with a fool, who's the fool?"

And in the same token, "if you vote for a draft dodging coward, who is the coward?" rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure I see the correlation but I do agree with you. I didn't vote for Bill Clinton either, I can only assume that's who you are talking about.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
It really looks like that the American voters are very likely the most stupid idiots on this earth.

They are supposedly free.

They are supposedly I intelligent

If we assume the above to be true, how come they seem to choose utter idiots to rule over them?

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, the weaknesses of democracy were well known, even to the Greeks. Intelligence is NOT a criteria to be allowed vote, despite the actions of the South in the USA, in the not too distant past. The only requirement is citizenship. Churchill once said:

‘Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…’
Even if one is voting in one's own self interest, one needs to be informed! And there's the rub!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
At lease over here we can
change every four years and
if we don't, they're limited to
eight.

Much better than being stuck with the
same forever like many other places are.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Winston Churchill said, "Democracy is the worst form of government ; except for all the others."

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Wishing goodwill and peace of heart and mind to all of you here, gentlemen!
May we all be spared from politicians of any stripe!

hilbily

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16350 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by georgeld:
eight.

George

True.

Going from bad to worse! rotflmo

Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
eight.

George

And a constitution that calls for impeaching a President who abuses power and breaks the law.

Posts: 26536 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:
quote:
eight.

George

And a constitution that calls for impeaching a President who abuses power and breaks the law.

And it finally happened!

He shitting Twits now! rotflmo