THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ADMINISTRATION FORUMS

This is the forum for suggestions and help requests on using AR Forums

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  ADMINISTRATION  Hop To Forums  Forum Suggestions and help requests from members    Question about the Classifieds and old Photobucket links?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about the Classifieds and old Photobucket links? Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Just a question I've been wondering about. Today, I was trying to search for an old post that I had made in the classifieds way back. And noticed that I couldn't find any past post in the classifieds. I could find post in other areas, but not any in the classifieds anywhere from over the years.

I know that I had left links to old Photo's that directed to Photobucket. I had long since deleted most of the photos there. But hadn't thought of those old links before.

Also noticed that I couldn't log into Photobucket today either. Wanted me to start a premium payed subscription.

Was wondering if there was a problem with Photobucket demanding old links be deleted or the deletion of all those old post?

Phil

Posts: 1466 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
classifieds are expired and purged ~60 days due to being a convenience for members, but, in theory, at least, are contributing to the knowledge shared.

photobucket went for profit a couple years ago -- you'll need to discuss with them

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38379 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote