Help an AR friend in need Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your GoFundMe Battle

Will D <midsouthbuilders@yahoo.com>

21:23 (il y a 26 minutes)

Edmond:

While we have traded pleasantries in the past, your poor pitiful me, I’m a victim routine is pathetic not to mention absurd. The reason GoFundMe initially terminated your campaign and then froze the funds is only because you live in a shithole country full of banking fraud and Internet scams. No one outside of GFM stopped your campaign and the financial clearing bank who handles the GFM international banking transaction isn’t about to blindly transfer funds to Ukraine. Again, it's a shithole country full of banking fraud and Internet scams.

I know this because I have utilized GFM for many international campaigns through the years and have contributed to many, many more campaigns. They have very strict gridlines and will suspend ANY and ALL campaigns emanating from shithole countries. So please stop with the victim crap - no one is falling for it and it just makes you look mentally ill.

If you have/had any sense and/or experience you would have had someone establish a Trust for you (Outside of a shithole country of course) and then vouch for your campaign. This is what most every other campaign does to ensure GFM and donors that you are not running a scam. You didn't do this and therefore your ignorance and incompetence cost you precious days.

In regards to why your campaign hasn’t exactly set the world on fire (which is an embarrassment by the way), look no further than the mirror my friend - or the computer screen in your instance as you seem to have no life whatsoever. Your vile, disgusting, and hateful rantings all across the Internet are to blame. Many of us feel very sorry for you. You pretend to be a hugely successful, powerful and popular man adored and respected by many, when in fact you’re apparently destitute and can’t afford a few bucks to spare your own life. And it's hardly surprising that all the masses that supposedly adore you haven't contributed to saving your life. Your carefully crafted public persona is vaporous and fraudulent - deep in your soul you know all this; for sure the rest of us do.

I wish you well in your struggles. However, sympathy will be fleeting and those willing to help will even be more rare. But I feel confident all that will be lost on you as your victim psychosis is deep and most likely terminal. Someone else is always to blame because otherwise, you're just a deeply flawed, incapable and unloved individual.

I will offer you a little life-coaching for free however, I believe that if 99% of the world’s population was facing a terminal illness they would not spend their last days spreading hate, lies, and vulgarity. You really should seek professional counsel and strive to dedicate your remaining days to helping others rather than pissing on them. People will remember you as a guy who turned it all round in his final days rather than going to the grave as an insufferable cunt. As it stands now, I fear for more people will celebrate your passing than mourn humanity's loss.

Sorry to unload on you my friend, but you seriously need a strong dose of reality. Figure out what is truly important in life and change your ways before it's too late.

Best of Luck

JW

popcorn

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Many idjuts do not grasp the reality of what is happening in Ukraine for 5 years
A sample of what I regularly receive in French, English, Russian...

https://www.facebook.com/profi...p?id=100017439754259

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Many idjuts do not grasp the reality of what is happening in Ukraine

Of course, not! Putin is our FRIEND. He is just trying to make Russia Great Again, and if that means annexing part of Ukraine, hey as someone just said, it is a shithole anyway. Of course, this might be news to the Ukrainians who lived there before the Russian invasion, and still do. And, when Putin invades Latvia, Estonia or Lithuania, well, most Americans have never even heard of them, and, even if they had, they must be shitholes anyway. But of course, Russia will not "invade" these countries, they will be simply responding to an invitation to their army to enter the country!
Typical fascist bulls--t!
Interesting timing though, on March 12 1938:
"On this day, Adolf Hitler announces an “Anschluss” (union) between Germany and Austria, in fact annexing the smaller nation into a greater Germany."
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004
One of Us
posted Hide Post
in any case, chemos a bitch. some goes better than others. hope urs is one of the easier ones.

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trans uretra in the bladder is quite a bitch..