Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new internet provider help Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
we moved and our current ISP will cut us off shortly. we have a new internet provider now. do i need to give the details to someone at AR? thanks

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
No.

AR requires absolutely nothing from you.

You can log in from anywhere, anytime, and enjoy yourself.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66934 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I greatly appreciate your generosity providing this site.

Posts: 3804 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
No.

AR requires absolutely nothing from you.

You can log in from anywhere, anytime, and enjoy yourself.

thank you. so...i understand that with a new ISP i will also have a new number associated with it (yes i know i can hear the youngsters laughing their asses off) that AR won't recognize as me. so will i have to start all over with a new screen name etc?

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
John,

Edit your profile here to include your new e-mail address (if you're using an ISP-based account).

Assuming you are using the same PC/laptop/tablet/phone, your cookies will already be in your browser.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
done. thanks