New
Find
Notify
Tools

T-Mobile Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted
T-Mobile and their "webguard" software has been blocking me from accessing Accurate Reloading for over 3 weeks.
Ive been on the phone with their techs 5 or 6 times in the last two weeks with no resolution.
I can access and post from my phone using wifi and a different isp but not while using Tmobile data.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Posts: 2928 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It’s happened to me twice.

Both times, resolution required multiple phone contacts with tech support.

The second time, the staffer stated a little tidbit that they “might have a staff member putting in” blocks that they shouldn’t.

I think that they are having some employee trouble...

Posts: 10599 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Kinda reminds me of the storys in the past about anti hunters that worked in Heathrow damaging guns because of their beliefs. I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas "Ty" Beaham:
T-Mobile and their "webguard" software has been blocking me from accessing Accurate Reloading for over 3 weeks.
Ive been on the phone with their techs 5 or 6 times in the last two weeks with no resolution.
I can access and post from my phone using wifi and a different isp but not while using Tmobile data.

Anybody else experiencing this?

File a complaint with the F.C.C.? tu2

Posts: 2351 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
quote:

The second time, the staffer stated a little tidbit that they “might have a staff member putting in” blocks that they shouldn’t.

That's very naughty.

I've been up the ladder as far as T-Mobile will allow me on the phone.

Tomorrow I'll mail a hand written letter to their Headquarters in Bellevue Washington and wait for their response and a resolution.

Until then, a third party has helped me with a work-around.

Posts: 2928 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote