New
Find
Notify
Tools

Note to Saeed. Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Dear Saeed,

The illustration displayed was PAINTED in 1944, and published in a mainstream monthly magazine. The young lady was first depicted on the nose art of a B-24 Liberator. The painted and airbrushed depiction passed muster with the censors of 1944. No genitalia were depicted. Any unacceptable aspects of the original painting were airbrushed out.

Just to be clear, this was not a picture of a naked woman. I don't look at those sights on the internet. i hope you didn't mean to imply that i was a user of such sights, but it came out that way. That is a bit hurtful.

I respect you a lot. Your AAR Forums is one of my favorite refuges from modern life.

Very truly yours

lawndrt

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
If she is wearing no clothes.

She is naked clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66839 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where is this so called naked lady in order I can adjudicate, Big Grin just asking.john

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
John,

You might wish to search with the word NAKED.

You will get all sorts of pictures, and I can assure you, you will not be smiling at some of those displayed rotflmo

A week old rotting hippo looks better than some of them clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66839 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Posts: 15784 | Location: Australia and Saint Germain en Laye | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
John,

You might wish to search with the word NAKED.

You will get all sorts of pictures, and I can assure you, you will not be smiling at some of those displayed

I have no interest in such PHOTOs. I am the most happily married man on this board. Thank you for building this site.

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blair 338RUM:
rotflmo

rotflmo x2 jc

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where is this so called naked lady in order I can adjudicate, just asking.john

lawndart@speedyquick.net