New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump forum? Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Could we have a forum just for the many PFers who seem obsessed with just this one topic? (Yoo-hoo, Edmond, mon frere!)
That might free up the PF for discussions of other current events. There are some, ya know.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16277 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Trump is too busy twittering 100's of tweets a day on Twitter to bother with us here.

Edmond and Geedubya are free to post whatever they wish, and so are you and everyone else.

We do extent FREEDOM OF SPEECH to everyone.

Remember, this site is ruled by honest real to goodness DICTATORSHIP!

No such thing as that bullshit DEMOCRACY!

Where even a draft dodging coward, multi bankrupt criminal, gets to rule over what is supposed to be the leader of the falsely called "free world"!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Bill. clap

Right now there are 8 threades by Edmond.

And 12 by Geedubya!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66691 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Roger that, Saeed.

patriot

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16277 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Right now there are 8 threades by Edmond.

And 12 by Geedubya!

Bingo.....

All hail dictator Saeed! The wisest amongst us as to the real state of America.

Posts: 17188 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
X 3 Big Grin

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
While I suspect that Edmond's posts aren't being read or considered by United States Senators (meaning it's a pretty sterile exercise in terms of any expectation of influencing results), I do hope he has a Plan B on how to spend his time for the "after" results. He could of course present his desperate cases and lost causes to St. Jude. How about a St. Jude forum?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wink:
While I suspect that Edmond's posts aren't being read or considered by United States Senators (meaning it's a pretty sterile exercise in terms of any expectation of influencing results), I do hope he has a Plan B on how to spend his time for the "after" results. He could of course present his desperate cases and lost causes to St. Jude. How about a St. Jude forum?

US Senators are too stupid to read and understand the facts Edmond posts! rotflmo

Posts: 66691 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Four more years of trumpsheviks bashing or rubbing their nose in their crap, anyway.

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Wink:

US Senators are too stupid to read and understand the facts Edmond posts! rotflmo

Saeed, don't forget that Biden has already said he is not interested in the "facts", only the "truth". I think Edmond would have a hard time convincing even the Democrats as to the nature of a fact.

https://www.govexec.com/manage...th-not-facts/159122/

Does Edmond support this joker? Or is he only interested in Trump? I think most of us already know what Pravda means; Biden seems to know.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Frankly, I cannot understand any normal human being believing anything a politician says.

Regardless of which party he worships!

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Frankly, I cannot understand any normal human being believing anything a politician says.

Regardless of which party he worships!

That Sir, is the TRUTH!!! horse

Posts: 2349 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What? You don't believe Trump is going to have Mexico build a wall. They'll be starting on it anyday now.

Posts: 3796 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
As we all know, politicians promises even predate "a chicken in every pot."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Two things Trump is very good at.

Taking other people's money, and lying!

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I would rather argue with a dog about his fleas than any man about his politics.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13313 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
I would rather argue with a dog about his fleas than any man about his politics.

Our dogs have no fleas!

So we have no choice but to argue about how did a draft dodging, multi bankrupt, criminal managed to rule America! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed spent all his money on Leupold scopes and cnc lathe and can't afford fleas for his dog. Poor dog has to go through life without fleas.

Posts: 3796 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:

Our dogs have no fleas!

So we have no choice but to argue about how did a draft dodging, multi bankrupt, criminal managed to rule America! rotflmo

animal

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote