New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classifieds minimum post count? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted
Should the classifieds have a member minimum post count before selling in the classifieds?

After reading Dogcats scam thread it makes me worried about new members when this is usually a good place to buy and sell items

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3315 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
That is an understandable concern; especially now with the current scamming craze. I suppose it gets back to the old adage of 'let the buyer beware', but although almost all of us have had good results on deals here on AR it still comes back to dealing with folks you know. I have always been leery of newcomers sales or anything that is too good to be true. As to a post count, that is Saeed's call.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
It wouldn’t work.

A dishonest person will find a way.

And as I have stressed before, everyone deals with this as they wish.

We are only providing a free platform for members to buy and items.

No involvement from us whatsoever.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I agree, + now more than ever one needs to stay aware. With the many friends that I have made on this site there have been beaucoup sales + I have on many occasions even sent product before payment just because I KNEW I could trust them. That's a nice place to be, especially today.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote