THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    Alaskan Fly In Fishing cancellation

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alaskan Fly In Fishing cancellation
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have a fantastic Alaskan Fly in Fishing trip for one week with Phil Shoemaker..Stay at his wilderness cabin, comfortable and great food, fly out every morning and fish in different places, then fly back to his lodge that evening..It is a fantastic vacation in a real wilderness area and you will see big Brown Bears every day...I have the last three weeks in July due to a cancellation by a company group.

Cost is $3500 per person plus and $80. license, for one week, all else is furnished. Can take as many as 3 or 4 couples at one time...

Phill is the very best and his success rate on fishing is second only to his bear hunts..

Contact me at the below address.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41814 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote