THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ALASKA HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Alaska Hunting Forum    PHOTOS FROM THE SPRING BLACK BEAR SEASON '07 One fall opening left '08
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PHOTOS FROM THE SPRING BLACK BEAR SEASON '07 One fall opening left '08
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Justin,

I don't know how big that bear actually measures but I assume 7' plus with 19.5" skull at least. Greg is in Valdez and I'll contact him if you really want to know. Better yet book that fall slot for this year and get one of your own.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12857 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark,

Next year will be my last year of college, so I won't have much time still. The year after that, however, could be looking very nice. I'd love to get a big boar like that, but then again, who wouldn't?

I heal fast and don't scar.

Posts: 433 | Location: Monessen, PA | Registered: 23 February 2005Reply With Quote