THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CONTEST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Contest    Re: Hunting Video CDs Give Away

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Hunting Video CDs Give Away
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted
Saeed:
You once had up some video of a baboon, standing on a limb acting like a baboon by jumping up and down, etc. Are copies of this still avilabale? I really thought it appropriate to see the litle bugger get his hash settled proper when someone popped him!

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
saeed ,mashahallah,i saw ur hunting safari clip through a friend,man u a shot the black wilderbeast very far and some nice buffalow shot,u r an inspiration to many hunters i must say,i read about ur new hunting cd,although im a new member i can only request if i have an houner to see it,please.thankx and regards.sikander

Posts: 254 | Registered: 19 September 2004Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Saeed

The package came today!!! Great stuff

Cheers

/ JOHAN