New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting Video CDs Give Away
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,just got mine yesterday. Top notch. Thanks much.

Posts: 345 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 09 February 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
JOHAN,

I send out anything requested with 48 hours max.

Send me your mailing address again with your request and I will have them sent by registered mail.

Posts: 66694 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cwilson
posted Hide Post
Thank-you, Sir.

cwilson

Posts: 713 | Location: Boswell, PA, USA | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed,
Would it be possible to have copies of the Cd's in the "AR Store"? I would love to get some of these but I'd feel more comfortable purchasing them. Also, would it be possible to purchase LV Eric CD's and JudgeG'S? I have LVEric's Zimbabwe 2002 tape and it is the reason I am going to RSA next year with Pierr'e van Tonder. I understand it would be a lot of work but I think you could sell quite a few and then we wouldn't have to worry about forwarding several copies.
Thanks in advance, Joe

Posts: 185 | Location: ohio | Registered: 13 June 2003Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Saeed

When will the DVD's from this years adventure with the Vincent's be ready? clap

Planning to make special Waltherhog DVD? Eeker

Cheers
/JOHAN

One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Saeed

If you have any left I'd like to have CHAMPIONS cd and a #4.

I would appreciate it if you could and thanks for the websight its the best around.

Don Compton
po box 701
Athol Id.
when I get relocated ill be sending a controbution your way.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3065 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ELKMAN2
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I have made it over the 250 mark, could I please get disc number 2/ Mail to: Paul Langevin, 7 Antler Dr. Pine Haven, Wyo. 82721. Thank you

Posts: 1072 | Location: Pine Haven, Wyo | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed, PM sent a couple of days ago ...
Thank you !!

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
mr saeed, we r ur fan too in pakistan and always look forward to see ur hunting videos and i have one cd which i have given to many ppl in pakistan,i know im a new member but plz consider us too when u give ur cds thankx,regards,

ur three greatest hunts r ur first ur last and ur next

Posts: 19 | Location: pakistan | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed,

This is Inder from Ibex neighbourhood, I am also a new member infact i joined just two days ago but I am quite impressed by your work. I offer my congrats for maintaining a very good informative site..

Will you consider new OFFSHORE members when you give away CD's

With Best regards,
Inderjeet

Posts: 1 | Location: Bangalore INDIA | Registered: 22 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Zeke
posted Hide Post
Only 18 more posts to go.
Wish I could get all my old posts back from the old server.

Bring back "The Matchking Thread". hammering That should generate 18 posts in no time at all.

ZM

Posts: 655 | Location: Oregon Monsoon Central | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
I think I will go with CD 2 and 4 and DVD 14,15

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Damn 60 posts short. Guess I will have to wait a little while.

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Zeke
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zeke:
Only 18 more posts to go.
Wish I could get all my old posts back from the old server.

ZM

Nine More to go.

ZM

Posts: 655 | Location: Oregon Monsoon Central | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
Saeed, you have a PM.

Less than 75 more for the third...

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kanwar76:
Hi Saeed,

This is Inder from Ibex neighbourhood, I am also a new member infact i joined just two days ago but I am quite impressed by your work. I offer my congrats for maintaining a very good informative site..

Will you consider new OFFSHORE members when you give away CD's

With Best regards,
Inderjeet

Kanwar76,

We do not have any boundaries on AR. Everyone is welcome to participate and win any offers we have; regardless of what country he is in, whether he is black or white, or any other colour in between. He can be a follower of any religion, or none at all. He can be a supporter of one political party or another, or he can hate every single one of them.

The only thing that counts is being a member of AR, and having the required number of posts.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66694 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted Hide Post
Greetings, Saeed, to you and yours. I currently have 1,055 post, no CD's or DVD's. My question: Do I qualify for 4 of these? IF so, what process do I follow and which are still available?
Many thanks in advance, and
Best Regards,

Lord, give me patience 'cuz if you give me strength I'll need bail money!!
'TrapperP'

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I purchased a dvd from http://www.sancarlosrecreationandwildlife.com about their elk hunting on the reservation, they have bull elk into the B&C 400's . http://sancarlosrecreationandwidlife.com/huntingsched05-06.html no license required other than those issued by the San Carlos Apaches. Bull Elk tags are $30,000 on a first come first served basis all 10 are sold.Two of us applied for anterless elk total cost $620 per hunter but my wife insisted I hire an apache guide for health and safety reasons since I know nothing about the area and I'm 72 yrs old.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know I don't qualify but would love to see the Mahange North Concession as I have booked there for Sept 2007 for 2 buff-Thanks -hoping for the best Bob Clark, Box 2477, Vanderhoof, BC, Canada, V0J 3A0

Bob Clark

Posts: 330 | Location: Vanderhoof'British Columbia | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well I can't believe it- I finally made over 1000 posts. I've had so much fun and learned so much on this site, I really can't say enough good things about it. Saeed thank you so much!! I figured I'd wait until I had 1000 posts in order to get 4 of the cd's and save everyone some time.

I'll leave it up to you or Don to choose which ones. I realy like the dangerous game hunting-buffalo, Elephants etc. and although I love the champions I'd prefer not to get that one as I've seen the clips a lot. I'll pm Don with my mailing address.

thanks again