Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting Video CDs Give Away
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
So, after the crash on your Server i have to start by 0 ;(
That means i have to wait ....for ..a long time to get enough posts together to get all of your CD`s .
Can you restore one of each for me #1? I think in 2 years i�ll have enough postings for the CD�s

so long
konst#1

------------------
My old User Name "konst" has been lost , on 20/5/02, after a ???????

Posts: 334 | Location: Berlin, Germany | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 308winchester
posted Hide Post
Just getting one more post

Johan

Posts: 1082 | Location: Middle-Norway (Veterinary student in Budapest) | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed I am interested in CD 1 & "the champions" I will e-mail you my adress, do my 496 posts from the old style forum count ?? [Smile]

Sincere Regards PC

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of R-WEST
posted Hide Post
[Smile] Thanks, Saeed!! [Smile]

My CD's arrived Friday, June 7; pretty darn good service - the postmark was May 29.

Thanks again.

R-WEST

Posts: 1483 | Location: Windber, PA | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
PC,

Please email me your address, and I will be happy to send you the CDs.

[ 06-08-2002, 20:02: Message edited by: Saeed ]

Posts: 66686 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Saeed 785 post now & no Cd''s yet. I requested them in January. #'s 4,5 & now # 11

G.D. Humbarger
602 Comfort Lane
Jennings, La. 70546 USA

[ 06-09-2002, 03:32: Message edited by: Bear Claw ]

Posts: 8342 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Bear Claw,

has the thought ever stuck you that your CD:s have been sent by hogmail? Walter perhaps has something against you, or has perhaps has tired to fix the machine in the same way as with the barrels.

/ JOHAN

[ 08-22-2002, 21:29: Message edited by: JOHAN ]

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Both Walter & I have German blood running through our veins. He would never do such a thing. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8342 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Bear claw

Don't forget that Walter is half South American, perhaps he will treat you as a gringo.

I have also family roots from Germany.

I'll bet I get my CD before you

/ JOHAN

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Saeed I received the videos today. Many thanks, I also appreciate the stamps on the package since I am also a stamp collector.

<Hunter - DownUnder>
posted
Saeed,
My heartfelt thanks for the CD I recieved this morning.
I am watching it as I type and can't tell you how much I am enjoying it.

Thank you very much for your generosity.

Karl

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Karl,

You are very welcome my friend.

Posts: 66686 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BER007
posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed,

I have sent to you an e-mail for my 250th post. I hope you have well received it. Many thanks in advance. [Smile]

Posts: 831 | Location: BELGIUM | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post
So did I, 2 weeks ago. All OK ?

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
I wonder what my friends will say when Walterhog hits the screen in my house [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

How can you make all those poor bastard shoot the T-Rex rifle? Money [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Cheers

JOHAN

[ 08-22-2002, 21:31: Message edited by: JOHAN ]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, as you can see I have amassed the wonderful count of over 500 since the server crash and your hunting trip. I did this without too many death threats to my person! I am learning to be as charming as Walter. Or at least trying to be.

When you have time, I would like to get the next two CD's in line....CD's 2 & 3.

Thank you. Pecos 45

WOW, I didn't notice but I am up over 800! I talk too much and say to little, I know. But now I am ready for CD's 2, 3, AND 4. [Big Grin]

[ 07-09-2002, 22:43: Message edited by: Pecos45 ]

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

I think I am up to date on on these CDs.

Anyone who have asked for them, I have mailed them.

If any of you have not received theirs within about 2-3 weeks from sending me their mailing address, please let me know.

I have started working on our new video from our hunt last month.

I will post details as soon as I finish it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
I recieved mine prior to my hunt and sent you an e-mail but it bounced back and I havn't had the time yet to resend it. So I will do so here....

Saeed,
Thank you very much for the CD's. They are Great! I look foward to receiving them as my activity continues with this forum. Thanks for host it as this is a great internationl community.
Again Thanks and please drop me a line if you ever get to the states again.

Greg

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post
My CD arrived this morning, thanks Saeed. [Smile]

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So I�ve to post realy a lot to get one CD,but Saeed what you hunt in UAE and how you do this?
I just know our German(Tradition)hunt.Do you know european hunt?You need a licence to do it in UAE or is it free for everybody.You have huntinglaws?
Questions over questions.
Waidmannsheil from HKW who is full with questions.
HKW

Posts: 212 | Location: Hamburg-north of Germany | Registered: 24 June 2002Reply With Quote