Notify
Tools

Hunting Video CDs Give Away
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Dear Saeed,
I have just dropped you an e-mail since I at last have reached the magical limit. I just wanted to take this opportunity to express my gratitude in public for your generosity!

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CK
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

The CD's came in today.............Thank you sir! I had the whole office laughing their butts off today. The 577 T-Rex is great way to get a laugh in your house I see [Big Grin] Walter..........What a nut! I can see why you like him around..........Thank you.

Posts: 653 | Location: Juneau, Alaska | Registered: 09 February 2001Reply With Quote
<Frank>
posted
I just received my CD today it took about 5 weeks to get it and that seems to be the norm for getting mail from overseas.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Frank,

Glad you finally got yours.

I am afraid it has gotten quite a lot worse since 9-11. Everything seems to take so much longer, and everythign we get gets opened by the customs.

Posts: 66684 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N'gagi
posted Hide Post
Hello Saeed,

I have surpassed the 250 posts needed to win my first Accurate reloading CD. I think it is very generous of you, so I will not be so presumptuous to request a specific one. I'll take whatever you have to offer....

Thanks Saeed,

[ 03-24-2003, 07:59: Message edited by: N'gagi ]

Posts: 1123 | Location: California | Registered: 03 January 2002Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Saeed

I gotten the Calender today. I would like to thank you for it, very nice gift. Who have been selecting the pictures? I were missing Walther takeing bath with the horns [Big Grin]

I requested CD's 7,8 and 9 a while ago,(2003-02-22)but nothing has happend. The calender were shipped the 13 of March and is already here [Eek!]

I wonder if some mailman or customs officer has the same interest as me and is skimming my packages [Roll Eyes]

/ JOHAN

[ 03-21-2003, 22:59: Message edited by: JOHAN ]

<jeremy w>
posted
Is the contest still going on? If so I might enjoy CD #3. Thanks for your generosity as always.

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Johan, it seems to take a lot of time to reach Sweden, as I asked Saeed about his kind offer about the same time as you did... I am sure the uncertain times makes it worse. We might even be listed by S�PO (Swedish Special Branch) by now! [Eek!]

I will sure post here when I get them! I really look forward to this! [Smile]

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mbogo375
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I am just checking to see if my CD plus the calendar from the ivory guessing contest had been shipped. I assume that it may be held up in customs [Frown] .

Thanks,
Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 21 July 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Jim,

Yes sir your parcel has been shipped immediately after your win was announced.

I have had people tell me things take up to 6 weeks to arrive, despite the fact we send everything by air.

If you still have not received them in two weeks time, please drop me a line, and I will be happy to send you another set.

Posts: 66684 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mbogo375
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Thanks for the reply. I was fairly certain that this was the case.

Best regards,
Jim

one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MSSmagnum:
Saeed, i was at 750 posts when the site went down and i had to reregister, can i still get the CD #2?

I have now busted 500 posts since the site went down. Can i request CD #2, 3 & 4?

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Saeed

I have been contacted by the postal office. During the war the postal office have been storeing mail from your region beacause of some silly reason [Eek!]

They had no package contaning 7,8 and 9 for me [Confused]
Could you be most kind and send them to me again? Thank you [Smile]

I will save my new 250 post for the next run when you have been to Tanzania and edited the material [Wink]

/ JOHAN

one of us
Picture of John Y Cannuck
posted Hide Post
I was one of the lucky ones, I lost no posts durring the crash.
Saeed, I thank you for generously sending me one Cd, I see now that I qualify for another. I sent you my mailing adress some time ago. Please let me know if you did not recieve it.

Posts: 872 | Location: Lindsay Ontario Canada | Registered: 14 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of pete152
posted Hide Post
Gidday,
I will have to get on here more often so I can get one of those cd's.
I mainly hunt with my daughter for rabbits goats pigs and kangaroo's.
Peter

Posts: 171 | Location: australia | Registered: 06 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mbogo375
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Still no sign of my CD and calendar. I suppose someone in customs is enjoying them [Big Grin] .

Jim

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Jim,

We have sent out all the requested calendars and CDs a long time ago, and you certainly should have got them by now.

Would you send me an email with request again please?

I will be happy to send you another set.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I'm a while on your list already, but I did not see the T-Rex clips before last Thursday.

I found you performed best. I do not want to flatter, but somehow you managed to sneak off the recoil very cleverly: Saeed - faster than recoil.

Could you please take into consideration to send me this cd though I only covered four fifth of the stretch ?
Otherwise I could be tempted to write messages like "Hello guys how are you today - I feel great. See you tomorrow !"

Thank you

waitaminit

Posts: 367 | Location: former western part of Berlin, Germany | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Saeed

Who funny hunting cd's yet. I guess, I have to watch the old ones a while longer.

Have you gotten any packages that have been returned? The mail from Middle East has been deliverd in Sweden, but I'm still missing them [Confused]

Could you please send a new batch of CD 7,8 and 9 to me? Don't let Waltherhog deliver them to the post office in Dubai, then they will never arrive [Big Grin]

/ JOHAN

one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post
CD nr. 8 hasn't arrived yet. Since I e-mailed for it on 2/6th, I suppose it has been lost...

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote