New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting Video CDs Give Away
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Just post 250 times and request one, is that all there is to do?

Posts: 345 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Saeed, I managed to get 250, can I get a hunting cd? number 8 if I dont have to go in order please.

[ 05-25-2003, 10:01: Message edited by: Dark Paladin ]

Posts: 675 | Location: anchorage | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
<GlennB>
posted
Saeed,

Got my first 250. Would like #01, if possible.

Thx

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

I will be glad to send you the CDs, but I would like to get your names and mailing address.

Please send me an email with the number of the CD you would like to have.

Posts: 66672 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mbogo375
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I just received my calendar and CD today. Many thanks for replacing the ones that were lost in the mail.

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 21 July 2000Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Saeed

I have gathered annother 500 post since last order, I will save them until you have the new material from this years safari [Big Grin]

NO, cd's soo far in the mail. I guess the custom s are haveing a great time with my Cd #7, #8 and #9 [Mad]

/ JOHAN

<JOHAN>
posted
Saeed

The time for mircale's is not over [Smile] . I got a nice little package today with CD 7, 8 and 9 [Smile] [Smile] [Big Grin] [Eek!] I'm sure they are jst as good as the rest of them [Wink]

It seems like the Swedish postal has employeed someone who has some pride in his work and makes things happends [Big Grin] [Wink]

/ JOHAN

[ 06-08-2003, 15:07: Message edited by: JOHAN ]

Administrator
posted Hide Post
JOHAN,

Glad to hear that my friend.

I am enjoying the delights of your capital city right now. We went with some friends to an island for lunch yesterday, which weas great fun. And this morning we went to Upsala to see some of my wife's relatives, and have just gotten back to our hotel.

Posts: 66672 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Saeed

Great that you like Stockholm. I have most of my relatives there. I live on the west coast, which is a distance from Stockholm.

The CD's were great, I hope the ones from this years safari will be just as good [Big Grin] I hope it wasn't cheif Bola bola who cooked the food [Big Grin]

/ JOHAN

one of us
posted Hide Post
Cd arrived today, great clips, and some fine animals, looking forward to the next cd, thanks Saeed

Posts: 675 | Location: anchorage | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
JOHAN,

All the topics are here, you just have to look for them [Wink]

May be you are getting the same aflection as Walter?

I am hoping to have our Tanzania hunt on two DVDs soon , and will post them on here.

<JOHAN>
posted
Saeed
Thanks!
I guess I have to bookmark this site [Wink] Strange this are going on here... topics are playing hide and seek with me [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Regarding Walther, he seems to take very lightly on his task on this forum. I guess he is taking manny naps [Big Grin]

/ JOHAN

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have adde a few more CDs to my original post at the head of this thread.

These have digital photos.

You might wish to have a look.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed:
Please send me all the CD's you can afford to sending this starving teacher.

Thanks

gs

Posts: 1805 | Location: American Athens, Greece | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Saeed

Tall order have been sent [Big Grin]

Hope for a speedy delivery. Last time it was three to four days [Razz]

Cheers
/ JOHAN

one of us
Picture of cwilson
posted Hide Post
Saeed:

I have finally reached the magic number for my first cd. Could you please send me "The Champions" cd? I will email you with my address.

Thanks for your generosity.

cwilson

Posts: 713 | Location: Boswell, PA, USA | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Please send CDs of "The Champions" and "Other Sports." I think I am to send you email with my mailing address? Thanks. I have to ask: What are you going to shoot with the T-Rex? Is there anything on this planet that needs so much gun to kill it and is not yet protected by some namby-pamby, liberal, bleeding heart, wildlife protectionist organization? Is the T-Rex a wildcat of your own design? How much powder does it use? Is the case a .50BMG? Does it make you wince when somebody shoots it and drops it on the floor? It's painful for me just to watch it kick these guys.

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RMiller
posted Hide Post
Just requested my first one. Looking for the one with the 49 inch buff. [Big Grin]

Posts: 9823 | Location: Montana | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
rootbeer,

If you frequent our African Forum, you might get the idea that we do have a few members who think a 577 T.Rex is just teh ticket for some animals.

Personally, I have been hunting everything with a 375/404 I designed and built myself.

Shot close to 100 buffalo and 10 elephants with it.

Shooting the 577 T.Rex is not that bad really. For each one you see on the video, we have several shoot it without any problems at all.

<JOHAN>
posted
Saeed

I have managed to be away from this forum for sometime, belive it or not [Big Grin] Still NO dvd's or CD with pictures from your safaris [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Have they been sent? I need them to survive X-mas [Razz] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

/ JOHAN