Notify
Tools

Hunting Video CDs Give Away
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of LRH270
posted Hide Post
Saeed-

Could I possibly get DVD 15 for my first 250?

Thanks

Les

RMEF Life Member
SCI
DRSS
Chapuis 9,3/9,3 + 20/20
Simson 12/12/9,3
Zoli 7x57R/12
Kreighoff .470/.470

We band of 9,3ers!

The Few. The Pissed. The Taxpayers.

Posts: 1559 | Location: Arizona and Nevada since 1979. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Saeed
I sent you a PM requesting some vids and thanking you for this great website you allow us all to use.
Thanks again
Snellstrom

Posts: 5603 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Saeed I just tried a new PM, I hope to be able to recieve a few of your great vid's.
Thanks again for this forum, best in the world in my opinion.

Posts: 5603 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed; I would enjoy a copy of CD #7, PM sent, thanks- Scot

One of Us
Picture of Harold R. Stephens
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
This is really a great offer. And while I am at it this is a really great site, thanks for putting it together.

Founding member of the 7MM STW club

Member of the Texas Cull Hunters Association

Posts: 512 | Location: Granbury, Texas | Registered: 23 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
Hallo Saeed whould it be possible to get your cd`s for sharing them with all of the Norwegians that is using your wery nice homepage/forums i will make them cirkulate here in Norway best regards from John Kofoed Tegeltun 4 6300 Ã…ndalsnes Norway!

Rauma Hunting and Fishing Safaris
www.rauma-jakt-fiskesafari.no

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mad_jack02
posted Hide Post
If the ofter is still good I'd take #14. I just made it to the 250 mark.

Extreme Custom Gunsmithing LLC, ecg@wheatstate.com

Posts: 487 | Location: Wichita, ks. | Registered: 28 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mad_jack02
posted Hide Post
Thank you Saeed, the dvd's showed up in the mail today. I'm going to try to watch them this weekend.

Posts: 487 | Location: Wichita, ks. | Registered: 28 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sounds like it is some fantastic hunting viewing.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mad_jack02
posted Hide Post
I was surprised, a lot of stalking, and behind the sens footage of the hunt. Some easy and some very hard work, but most of all it looked like they all had the time of their life.

One of Us
Picture of Cheshire
posted Hide Post
can't wait to get the photo's.

My company is run by a bunch of Poms....willl use Saeed's photo's for a screen saver just to piss them off.

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, hearing the old ones wail, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters, while riding his gelding.”
Genghis Khan

Posts: 174 | Location: Saratoga, Wyoming | Registered: 28 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,would love to see#'s 1,4,+5.Thanks.I know you have my mailing info.Much obliged,R.

Posts: 4103 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of thecanadian
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I would love to see either CD #4 or DVD #15. My 4 year old daughter is big on African hunts right now and would love to see them. I'll send you a PM with my info.

"though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression."

---Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1085 | Location: Eau Claire, WI | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With Quote