New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting Video CDs Give Away
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
This is a way cool thing you are doing Saeed. I have a question. What is the average cost to ship one of the CD's? Is it at your cost? Just curious.

One other question....could I borrow your post counts since you already have the cd's? [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 77 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 February 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
NutCase,

Welcome to the Forum.

The CDs cost me around 30 cents each, and once I copy them, I give them to the boys in our office who mail them with all other mail.

How much they cost individually I have no idea, but all mail is charged to our office expense, whic ultimately comes out of my pocket.

No, you cannot borrow my post count, you have to make up your own posts [Big Grin]

Posts: 66751 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the prompt reply [Cool]

At my rate of posting here..this might take a while [Wink] Maybe I might post a little more here. I have been maily reading only.(or stirring the pot)

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Saeed I'm ready for some more CD's. My last Cd request was at 700 post & you sent #'s 4, 5, 11. now my post are at 1556. I leave the selection to you. You have mail

Thanks
Doug

Posts: 8342 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
<GlennB>
posted
Saeed,

Please put me down for one of each. I would be more than happy to pay the shipping charges to the good 'ol US of A.

Thx

Glenn Bevin

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Saeed

CD arrived this week.
THANX!

Funny to see folks who are afraid of the recoil still jump right up to shoot.

Facial expressions of the shooters are VERY interesting.

LouisB

Posts: 4223 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Glenn,

The CDs are offered as an incentive to our members, so you need a few more posts to start your collection, once you get the required posts for the first one, let me know, and I wll be happy to add an extra CD.

LouisB,

Glad you are enjoying the comedy show [Big Grin]

Posts: 66751 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm on my way Saeed [Big Grin] [Wink]

[ 01-11-2003, 10:50: Message edited by: NutCase ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow!!!

I checked this board many moons back when I first joined and was blown away by the rifle contest so I had not checked back until tonight. Back then I figured any contest here over my head with all the big boys around. [Big Grin]

Also, I have never been one for free handouts anyway. You see, I grew up very very poor by US standards and I've worked for everything I have been blessed with. I grew up with wealthy friends but I always paid my own way everywhere. No one would ever accuse me of being a mooch and I built much respect because of it. Long and short of it is I've never entered many contest. I've never even bought a lottery ticket although I keep saying I will one day. [Smile]

Anyway, I decided to show a friend all the bullets and now see that I've been missing out. Now I am somewhat miffed that twice all my posts have been lost when the site bit me and I had to re-register. I never suspected that I had lost something of value with the post count anyway.

At any rate I'll check my present count with this but I think I've lost over 2000 posts down the line. I don't necessarily want anything for free rather just making another post to check my count, just in case I change my mind. [Big Grin]

-----

A lousey 236, I don't qualify for anything anyway. Just as well, I'm use to it. I bowhunt during gun season. [Big Grin]

[ 01-13-2003, 10:02: Message edited by: ncboman ]

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I have qualified for my next lot of cd's. I have over 1759 posts on this forum and 496 from before it went hay wire. That equals 2255, I have recieved the champions and cd's 1 & 2. and have with your permission now qualified for another 6 cd's. If possible I would like cd's 3,4,5,6,7,8.

I sincerely thankyou for your website and your geneoristy with the cd's. This sight provides me with hours of entertainment.

Once again thanks, PC.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
PC,

Will be happy to send you the CDs.

Can you email me your mailing address please?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

At last I managed to reach 250 posts. Can I request CD 2?

Saad

Posts: 271 | Location: Pakistan | Registered: 28 July 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Saad,

Of course you can, jus drop me an email with your mailing address and I will have it off to you immediately.

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Saeed I received the CDs today. The selection is great. Your generousity is appreciated. By the way my grandaughter enjoys the UAE stamps for her collection too.

Posts: 8342 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Bear Claw,

Glad you enjoyed the videos.

Remind me next time you request a CD to add more stamps for your grand daughter.

one of us
Picture of CK
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I hit the magic # 250 today, I was wanting to know if the CD offer is still good.

Thank you
[Big Grin]

Posts: 653 | Location: Juneau, Alaska | Registered: 09 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I got the "shipment"!!! [Big Grin]

Thanks Again,

Bob

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Chris,

Of course it is.

Please drop me a line and let me know which CD you wish to have.

<JOHAN>
posted
Saeed

Now it's time again to renew my collection of huntng CD's. I have enough posts for three lovely Cd's.

I would like to have Cd # 7, # 8 and # 9. I ordered the # 7 and # 8 in December but nothing has landed in my mail box. I wonder why [Roll Eyes]

You have too go on Safari with waltherhog soon, soo that we have something new too watch [Wink]
What is the next destination for safari RSA, Zimbabwe or Namibia?

/ JOHAN

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I too am ready for another CD. I sent you an email when i had 1505 posts to my credit, looking for #4. I'm not sure if you got it, but if not, let me know and i'll send you the email again.

Posts: 1723 | Location: wyo | Registered: 03 March 2001Reply With Quote