Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting Video CDs Give Away
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted Hide Post
PC,

You are welcome my friend, I am glad you have enjoyed them.

Don't wait for so long, as soon as you get your posts, send me an email and which one you wish to have, I will be happy to get on its way to you.

Posts: 66668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Saeed. I just made 1250. How long does it take for the cd's to get to NA? Looking forward to seeing them. Take care - Dan

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Dan you are going to enjoy them VERY much. Saeed I don't know who is behind the camera but it is much better that most all the stuff we see on televison. I especially enjoyed hearing the bugs buzzing around, that really added a sence of "being there" to the video Congratulations sir.

Posts: 8342 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 308winchester
posted Hide Post
Today I resived no less than two CD from Dubai.

They where great! I really enjoyed them and the fact that you send two makes me even happier. Thanks very much! [Smile]

I liked bouth he t-rex CD and the hunting CD. One of the cover had been broken in the mail but the CD was fine.

Thanks again Saeed.

Johan

Posts: 1082 | Location: Middle-Norway (Veterinary student in Budapest) | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Dan,

Can you please send me an email with your address and which CDs you would like to have?

Posts: 66668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I have not received my CD's since you sent me the Champions and #1. (Before the server crash) I've amassed over 1,000 all new posts since that time and my post count was zeroed.

I would love to have the CD's #2 - #5 to continue my collection.

If you need my address again, let me know.

Pecos45

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Pecos45,

Yes I do need your address, as I do not keep any records.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Don't know where I am at but please put me down for the #1 video when I hit 250. Thanks, "Z"

Posts: 352 | Location: Grand Island, NE. USA | Registered: 26 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I have no idea how close I am to 250 but please send me the #1 video when I hit the magic number. Thanks, "Z"

Posts: 352 | Location: Grand Island, NE. USA | Registered: 26 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Obviously, you can tell I didn't see the first one come up so I sent #2. Sure have enjoyed the Hero's over and over again. Good Hunting, "Z"

one of us
posted Hide Post
Duh, I guess I would know if I would look a little bit. Well, I have a little way to go. Sorry, But, Good Hunting anyhow. "Z"

<Grinder>
posted
Wow, it looks as I'm going to have to jump right in and mingle! [Smile]

Over 10000 posts on various forums and not a single thing free. I like this place! [Smile]

one of us
Picture of BER007
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Just to know if my CD in on the road. Because there is more than 5 weeks, I have asked it to you. Many thanks in advance to tell me smth about the sending.

Posts: 831 | Location: BELGIUM | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Fellows
I have seen the movies and they are bloody great [Big Grin] [Big Grin] My friends from middle east are sometimes such a problem nagging about "when the next movie will come" [Big Grin]

The friends from middle east goes nuts about the champions and it has become soo popular at our party's.

Cheers
/ JOHAN

[ 10-21-2002, 21:53: Message edited by: JOHAN ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Woo hoo! got the first four today. I can hardly wait to see them. - Dan

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Well, i guess i should be posting more and reading less, LOL! [Frown]

I would like The Champions & CD#1. I will send an e-mail with my address.

THANKS!!

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Saeed

I have sent you a mail about my request of new movies [Eek!] [Eek!]

P.S start to read your privatemessages [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

/ JOHAN

[ 08-27-2002, 15:23: Message edited by: JOHAN ]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I too have emailed you my address a week or so ago and have received no reply. I am starting to suspect email terrorists. [Eek!] Please let me know if you did not receive and I will resend. Thank you in advance.

Pecos45

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Saeed, Got the CD's today, THANKS!! Watched them both! Cant wait until i hit 750 to request the next one!! [Big Grin]

After watching "The Champions" i would like a shot at the 577!! [Eek!]

Posts: 1574 | Location: Western Pennsylvania | Registered: 12 September 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

Glad you enjoyed the videos.

We normally ship the videos no longer than two days after receiving the request for them.

If you do not get them by say 3 weeks after asking for one, please email me again.