Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting Video CDs Give Away
 Login/Join

<Bruce Gordon>
posted
Saeed,
I was reading this thread on the various CD's and something came to mind.
I belong to the Tulsa Red Castle Gun Club which has about 1000 members and we have a club meeting once a month. I downloaded and showed a couple of your clips of people shooting the T-Rex to the club secretary some time back and he asked me to find out if there is any way to get a VHS copy of the various people shooting and dropping the rifle. They would like to have at least 10 or 15 minutes of good footage that can be put into the club VHS projector system and showed to the people at one of the monthly meetings. If it is possible to get a tape, let me know the cost and how to go about setting things in motion to get it sent.
Thanks

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Gentlemen,

You need 250 posts to get each CD.

So if we get to 250 posts, we should let you know and you will send a cd?

regads

Rockead

Posts: 562 | Location: Northern Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Rockead,

That is correct my friend.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 66759 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Has anyone in the US had any trouble receiving Saeeds videos?

------------------
NRA Life member

Posts: 8342 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm posting this to see how many posts I have!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey!! How come my number of posts isn't increasing??

one of us
posted Hide Post
Phew!! I see now it IS working.

one of us
Picture of urdubob
posted Hide Post
only 240 more to go! urdubob

Posts: 945 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 09 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Urdubob,

Can I borrow some of your points???

cjw3

Posts: 189 | Location: Was Kansas, USA - Now South Australia | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Saeed, Still no CD's

------------------
Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member

Posts: 8342 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just checkin' my total......

one of us
posted Hide Post
SAEED!!!!
What the hell. Look at my last few posts in this thread. My total is NOT increasing

I CRY FOUL. THIS IS A TECHNICAL PROBLEM THAT HAS COST ME "POSTS". PLEASE RECTIFY ASAP, AND THE OFFER OF A FREE CD WOULDN'T HURT EITHER!!
I BEEN GYPPED!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Bear Claw,

I normally send all requested CDs within 48 hours.

And they take anywhere from 4 days to over a month to get to their destination. I do not know why this happens, as all are sent air mail.

If you think you have waited long enough, please let me know, and I will gladly send you another one.

They do get lost sometimes I am afraid.

Johnny Ringo,

We got you!

You are supposed to post a meaningful post, not try to cheat by posting JUST CHECKING MY TOTAL post.

This must have been the upgrade Walter added to the software, and it seems it is working like a treat!

Ok Ok, I will make an exception, you can have one after only 249 posts now

Or, if you promise to give Walter a hard time on his forum, I will be happy to send you the CD of your choice right away

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

Posts: 66759 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Alright Saeed, slippin' over to Walter's forums to see if I can stir up the hornets nest he keeps in that beard of his.......

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
I originally ordered the cd's in early January. I'll wait another couple of weeks & Email you. My address is:

Doug Humbarger
602 Comfort Lane
Jennings, Louisiana 70546

------------------
Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member

<Daryl Elder>
posted
Saeed, I just checked the date on my/your post about c.d.s and I see it was January. Still no cd. Trouble, perhaps? It was c.d.#4, I believe. Do you still have my address? If not, e-mail me. Thank you, sir.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I just noticed I have exceeded the number of required posts without requesting the free CD. And I have done this in such a manner that I have only received a few death threats.

I'll just start with your first video as I plan to get them all....unless I make too many enemies

Your generosity is exceeded only by Walter's command of language and both of you truly possess rapier like wits! May all your dates be seedless and no fly land on your front sight while you are being charged by a buff.

------------------
A well placed bullet is worth 1,000 ft/lbs of energy.

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Ageo>
posted
Pecos you the 1 from allens chat room?

Regards
Ageo

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Pecos45,

Please email me your mailing address, and I will have that video to you immediately.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Pecos45,

Please email me your mailing address, and I will have that video to you immediately.

Thank you Saeed! You are generous beyond measure and who can count your good deeds.

Somewhere out in cyberspace my address is racing towards you even as we speak. However, rather than trust such a special package to the whims of our postal systems, could you send it to me via Walter? No one would be so foolish as to challenge him or attempt to obstruct his mission!

------------------
A well placed bullet is worth 1,000 ft/lbs of energy.

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote