Notify
Tools

Hunting Video CDs Give Away
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
oh...just one more post [Roll Eyes]
HKW

Posts: 212 | Location: Hamburg-north of Germany | Registered: 24 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of John Y Cannuck
posted Hide Post
Number of posts? Where do you see that? I'd love one of those CD's, any one of them. Thank you Saeed for your generosity. Oops, now I see it.

Just for the record, I trust you guys. My real name and address (no nasty mail please) is:

Bob Richards
347 Lindsay St. S.
Lindsay Ontario Canada
K9V 4R4

Be nice now [Big Grin]

[ 07-12-2002, 15:04: Message edited by: John Y Cannuck ]

Posts: 872 | Location: Lindsay Ontario Canada | Registered: 14 April 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
John,

If you look at the bottom of your post, you will see the number of posts you have made.

Now if you would like to look at the list above of the videos, and decide which one you would like to get, I will be happy to send it to you.

Please email me your preference.

Posts: 66684 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey SAEED!!

My counter hasn't been turned on again yet!!
It's been months now...........can I come out of my room??????? and play again????

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Johnny,

Every time you come out and play by posting a message, the counter adds one [Big Grin]

Very simple.

I have not seen you here for a while, so may you should come over more often!

Posts: 66684 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Watch my smoke!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,I still have some questions [Roll Eyes] .
HKW

Posts: 212 | Location: Hamburg-north of Germany | Registered: 24 June 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

Something fishy is going on here [Confused] .

I will run the index in the morning and see what happens.

I do not want to do it now, as it generally shuts the forums off. In the morning it is not so busy.

posted Hide Post
Saeed,
I know I do not have many postings. AFTER you deleted them !!!

Does this explains why you told me to burn my own CD's? [Confused]
Your parcel contained 12 CD's and a not working lighter!!! [Frown]
Can you supply a manual or something, before I start burning them?? Any warranty or money return?

Very upset !!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Walter

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hauke Karl W.:
So I�ve to post realy a lot to get one CD,but Saeed what you hunt in UAE and how you do this?
I just know our German(Tradition)hunt.Do you know european hunt?You need a licence to do it in UAE or is it free for everybody.You have huntinglaws?
Questions over questions.
Waidmannsheil from HKW who is full with questions.
HKW

Servus Hauke Karl W,

I heard Saeed is very busy making his video tapes and CD's.

I will try to help on your curiosity.

The Arabian Peninsula hosts a number of animals. Some of them also live in the Emirates. Foxes, rabbits, impalas, orix, arabian leopard, wild cat, mountain mufflon and sheep, many doves, some partridges, few parrots.

Hunting in the Emirates is not allowed. But where is a law, someone will break it.

Probably Saeed will make some corrections, adding or deleting few animals or birds. [Confused]

Waidmannsheil

Walter

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Gentlemen,

Something fishy is going on here [Confused] .

Come on Saeed, do not complain, it is your fault if you keep eating with your hands!!!
No blame on us.
You will certainlly run in the morning but ---- not the index !

Walter

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Walterhog.
HKW

<biff>
posted
GEE I didn't get the packet with membership benefits when I signed up here [Roll Eyes] Looks like I need to come up with more to say [Big Grin] gabe

one of us
Picture of John Y Cannuck
posted Hide Post
Saeed
Got my Cd today, many thanks. I may never get to Africa unless I win the lottery. Really enjoyed the hunts, and the terrain. So totally different than what we have here.

Posts: 872 | Location: Lindsay Ontario Canada | Registered: 14 April 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
John,

You are very welcome my friend, glad you are enjoying it.

one of us
Picture of 308winchester
posted Hide Post
I'm getting there, I'm getting there! [Big Grin]

Johan

(I got there)

[ 07-28-2002, 13:01: Message edited by: 308winchester ]

Posts: 1082 | Location: Middle-Norway (Veterinary student in Budapest) | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 308winchester
posted Hide Post
I think I'd like the #6 CD as a starter [Smile]
Saaed, did you get my e-mail?

Johan

Posts: 1082 | Location: Middle-Norway (Veterinary student in Budapest) | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Johan,

Yes I did, but it might be too late, as I have asked our boy to send you CD # 1. If It has not gone yet, I will let you have # 6.

one of us
Picture of 308winchester
posted Hide Post
Doesen't matter much anyway Saaed.
I plan on getting all as times goes [Cool]

Johan

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I received my CD's this morning and I sincerely thankyou. They are wonderful and the footage is great. It makes me want to work and save hard so I can have some of the great expreieces that you have had.

I will wait until I have earned enough posts for the next three CD's in the series so as to save you postage and time. I wish to collect the whole series of your supurb video's eventually. [Smile]

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote