THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CONTEST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Contest    Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is March 3rd for Zeiss Sports Optics

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is March 3rd for Zeiss Sports Optics
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is March 3rd for Zeiss Sports Optics

We will have 6 lucky winners.

2 winners each for:

Zeiss Conquest HD5 2-10x42 - Rapid-Z 600 Riflescopes

Zeiss Terra 10x42 ED Black Binoculars

Zeiss Terra 8x42 ED Black Binoculars

The winners of the February drawing are:

Vortex Diamondback HP 4-16x42 BDC Riflescope
Timothy B of 24hourcampfire
Jude T of MonsterMuleys

Vortex Diamondback HP 3-12x42 BDC Riflescope
Joseph S of SavageShooters
Jorge C of PredatorTalk

Vortex Diamondback HP 2-8x32 BDC Riflescope

Robert B of SnipersHide
Scott G of Firearms Talk

Vortex Diamondback 10x42 Binocular
Tim M of GunBoards
John M of 1911

Congratulations to the winners

Our next drawing on March 3rd will be for 2 each:

Zeiss Conquest HD5 2-10x42 - Rapid-Z 600 Riflescopes

Zeiss Terra 10x42 ED Black Binoculars

Zeiss Terra 8x42 ED Binoculars

It is our pleasure to bring these drawings to you each month to show our appreciation for all the support that we receive. Just our way of saying thank you.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the monthly winners for posting reviews of the products they have won. The forum members value your opinions, as do we.

Please go to our website, www.cameralandny.com and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

Are you our next winner?

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.

Congratulations to our latest winners.

* By entering you are adding your name to an internal use only Camera Land e-mail mailing list. This list is for Camera Land use to send e-mails regarding sales, tips and general notifications. This list will never be shared or sold.

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3631 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Doug,

this has been going on for a couple years now, and you still haven't drawn my name. I am beginning to lose hope...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
Doug,

this has been going on for a couple years now, and you still haven't drawn my name. I am beginning to lose hope...

Keep the faith my friend

Have a great day,
Doug
gr8fuldoug@aol.com
Camera Land
516-217-1000
www.cameralandny.com

Posts: 3631 | Location: Old Bethpage NY | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just got notification that my name was drawn.
Thanks a lot! Looking forward to trying it out.

Posts: 273 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote