THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Left Hand Winchester .375 Safari Express

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left Hand Winchester .375 Safari Express
 Login/Join

posted
I have a collection of Winchester Left Hand Model 70s Ive managed to rat hole away over the last 20 years and Im thinking about selling to fund some trips. In particular I have a .375 Safari Express LH new in the box. I’ve had a hard time gauging the value on it, they seem to be anywhere from 2k-4K. What’s reality?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If the wood is plain, $2,200- $2,500. If the wood is exceptional, add $400.

Posts: 1015 | Location: Brooksville, FL. | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Are there pictures you can post?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cheshire
posted Hide Post
I would be interested

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, hearing the old ones wail, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters, while riding his gelding.”
Genghis Khan

Posts: 174 | Location: Saratoga, Wyoming | Registered: 28 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
I bought one off gunbroker auction 6 years ago for $1500. Lightly used no box

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Tomahawker that was quite the buy. I can't figure out how attach pics. If someone is interested send me a DM. I'm happy to forward them.

posted Hide Post
I've decided to sell the rifle. Going to ask $2,500.00. If anyone is interested send me a DM for pics.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
One of these was listed on Gunsinternational a couple of months ago for around $2900. Didn’t seem to last too long.