THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    SOLD Mini Mauser barreled in 350 Legend

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD Mini Mauser barreled in 350 Legend
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I had McGowen barrels make a 350 Legend barrel for a left hand mini mauser originally intended for a.223. The stock is a reworked factory Zastava M85 stock. McGowen contoured the barrel for the stock’s barrel channel then left it straight from fore end tip to muzzle. There was some feed ramp work needed but now it feeds 350 Legend with ease. The metal still needs to be blued.

Here is a link to photos: https://imgur.com/gallery/BzJaLe8

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2134 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I like that stock shape and color. When I move back east I may need a straight wall cartridge rifle. Although I think that my 458 Win mag may qualify.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That’s very nice!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is it too soon to Call dibs on this rifle when it comes up for sale?!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did someone confuse me with Biebs? I usually keep guns longer than a few days. That a factory stock I reworked. It’s out being checkered now. I don’t checker anymore more. Too nerve wracking.

Posts: 2134 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This rifle is for sale on gunbroker at auction # 950442968. I can't give a link but go there and type in the auction number. Call me at the number listed on the auction.