THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Left Hand Zastava M98 Mausers
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left Hand Zastava M98 Mausers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just reduced the price of the remaining, 300, .375 and .458 guns on Gunbroker. Just search for left hand Mauser and you'll find the auctions. I have more imports coming in, (not Zastavas) and I need to make room.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2140 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Could be a problem with gunbroker allen but they are not pulling up tonight.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm bringing in another batch of LH Zastavas. This time only 9.3X62, 6.5X55 SE and 375 H&H. $900 for $375s and $800 for the others. I will add a few RH guns if you have any RH friends who need one. They are $100 less than the LH guns.

Posts: 2140 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cheshire
posted Hide Post
I take a .375. Will watch for when they get in.

CC

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, hearing the old ones wail, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters, while riding his gelding.”
Genghis Khan

Posts: 174 | Location: Saratoga, Wyoming | Registered: 28 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have one remaining .375 available from the last batch.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The form 6 was approved for the next batch. They should arrive in about 3 weeks. I'm also bringing in some 6.5X 55 and 9.3X62 barrels.

One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted Hide Post
The two that came in this week

458 win mag and 375 hh were as represented

we tested the feed on both rifles and they feed

right out of the box

Vol717 straight up gun dealer

this is the 3 rd zastava I have sourced through him

buy one and you wont go wrong with the rifle or the guy running the transaction

it will be what he tells you it is

Anyway it matters not, because my experience always has been that of---- a loss of snot and enamel on both sides of the 458 Win----

Posts: 1016 | Location: SLC Utah  | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The guns have arrived in the US and have cleared customs. They will be shipped to me by the customs broker next week.

One of Us
Picture of 470Evans
posted Hide Post
Put me down for a LH 6.5x55

Posts: 1306 | Location: Texas | Registered: 29 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I should have the shipment next week. I can ship barrels right away but I must mark the guns before I can sell them. I won't be able to sell many guns this year as I'm getting close to my 49 gun annual limit because of previous imports. Over 49 and I have to pay extra tax on all sold.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The guns and barrels are here

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I started unpacking the guns and had a pleasant surprise! The stocks no longer have a Monte Carlo. They are semi hogback style and they work fine with iron sights. I don't have them marked yet except for one of each that I put on Gunbroker. So that I don't violate the "no links" rule, look for "Factory left hand Mauser" to find the auction. Your prices will be less because I must increase the price to cover the Gunbroker fee.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have posted several left hand guns on Gunbroker in 6.5X55, 9.3X62 and 375 H&H.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I still have a few guns left. Check them out on Gunbroker. Search for Zastava.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What calibers do you have left?

NRA Life Member

Posts: 108 | Location: Northern KY | Registered: 07 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have new inventory in 375, 9.3X62 and 6.5X55

one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Can you get the single shot action, either bare or as a complete rifle?

Posts: 7477 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can get anything you want as long as you want 30 of them exactly alike. That is their minimum order. I'm getting some .30/06 and 7.62X39 rifles in my next shipment, probably in October.

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
If 29 other members want a magnum action I'm in for 1.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK, that's One. Any others?

Seriously, my Form 6 will be approved today or Monday and I have both left hand and right hand Mauser 98 actions with standard .30/06 bolt face coming in. Plus I have left hand Mini Mausers in 7.62X39, .30/06 and 300 Win Left and Right Hand rifles, and combination guns coming in.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just for clarification, other than importing complete rifles. You are also importing actions only.
If that is the case, are they in the white. How much for the LH m70 action.

Is the mini a model 85 or an actual mini M70 made for the .22-250, .223 class size and price.

Is the magnum action an actual identical size to the model 70 with a .473 bolt face with an enlarged ejection port for the .300 and .375 class of cartridges. Or is it an actual magnum action for the .404 Jeffries or .416 Rigby class.

Either way, thank you for providing options not normally in the market.

Posts: 1015 | Location: Brooksville, FL. | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I could be interested in an 06 based LH action depending on cost. I have a 270 barrel in the closet that would be perfect.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 108 | Location: Northern KY | Registered: 07 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don’t have the actions yet but blued I think. M85s are mini Mausers in 7.62X39.

One of Us
Picture of 470Evans
posted Hide Post
What are the combination guns you have coming in?

Posts: 1306 | Location: Texas | Registered: 29 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mlfguns:
Just for clarification, other than importing complete rifles. You are also importing actions only.
If that is the case, are they in the white. How much for the LH m70 action.

Is the mini a model 85 or an actual mini M70 made for the .22-250, .223 class size and price.

Is the magnum action an actual identical size to the model 70 with a .473 bolt face with an enlarged ejection port for the .300 and .375 class of cartridges. Or is it an actual magnum action for the .404 Jeffries or .416 Rigby class.

Either way, thank you for providing options not normally in the market.

the magnum actions are not actual they are the 300 and 458 to get a 375 they are doing some work on it to open it. they are not white unless they are not coming from ON ....

Posts: 1729 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for the info. In time all the questions will be answered.

Posts: 1015 | Location: Brooksville, FL. | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The combos are Valmets in 12/22HP and Tikka M07s with exposed hammers in 12/5.6X50R.

The mini mausers are M85s in 7.62X39. I'm bringing in mostly left hand guns but I am getting a few full stock right hand guns in 7.62X39.

I'll be bringing in left hand and right hand Zastava M98 mauser actions with standard 30/06 size bolt face. They are blued.

The magnum caliber rifles are on standard length actions with rails opened for the larger cartridges. The magazine box is lengthened and a notch put in the rear of the front receiver ring for .375 only. On .458 just the rails are opened up. I have left hand .375s in stock now. I will get a few right hand .375s and .458s if someone needs one.

I won't know prices until the guns are in country and all import and shipping fees are paid.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Sounds like these are the same ones that we were getting through Interarms in the 80's with the exception that the mini-Mausers then were in 223 instead of 7.62x39.Both good calibres + sweet little rifles with that short bbl. Please keep us in the loop price wise on your magnum actions. I need another 375 like a hog needs a sidesaddle but you never know.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm only going to bring in a few left hand standard actions. Zastava charges almost as much for an action as a complete gun, so it is better business to buy whole guns. I already have .375 rifles in left hand and I'll be getting 300 Winchester rifles in a few weeks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The M98 actions are the same as the Interarms Mark X, Charles Daly, Remington 798, K-VAR and probably more. All were made by Zastava in Serbia. If you order enough they will put your name on the action.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will pick up the batch of guns on the 25th. They include M70s in 30/06 and 300 and mini Mausers in 7.62. Also right hand 9.3X62 and a few left hand standard bolt face actions. A smattering of combo guns and some Manuhurin M88 revolvers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a 7X57 and a .458, both lefties, new in the box, coming in soon. They are from the K-VAR import a few years ago with monte carlo stocks. PM if you are interested before I put them on Gunbroker. I can't get these calibers from Zastava right now.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It’s a new year and you get a new 49 import sales! Do you have anything lefty in the works or available right now? 375 or 9.3x62 preferred but open to whatever.

DSC
SCI Life
NRA Life
WSF Life <1 Club

Posts: 177 | Location: Bitterroot Valley, MT | Registered: 02 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
I actually just looked on GunBroker this afternoon and saw he had several listed at good prices.
I'd like to be in the market, but today I just ain't. If this is we're different I'd be using the Buy Now button.

Posts: 9074 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote