THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Judging for interest: looking to move some LH 700s and a Ruger...

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Judging for interest: looking to move some LH 700s and a Ruger...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Since I am NOT going to buy another safe, I am seriously considering trying to move some of my LH Remington 700 BDLs and one Model 77 Mark II in LH. None of these will be bargain rifles as I have worked hard to find some rather nicer ones, and they all have good glass on them, which I plan to sell with the rifles.

Looking at GB, I feel these prices are fair. Sorry, guys, but I am not going to give these rifles away, so please, no low-ball offers. Not trying to be a smart-@##, but it is what it is.

The list is below. If you are interested in anything I have, please PM me. I will send pics to a cell phone or email address, but don't feel proficient enough in Photobucket to do that here...

22-250 with Leupold matte 4.5 X 14 X 40 AO Vari-X III in Leupold rings. $1200 TY FFL.

7MM RM with Leupold 3.5-10 X 40 Vari-X III in Leupold rings. In LH LSS stock. $1000 TY FFL

.30-'06 with Leupold 4.5-14 X 15 AO Vari-X III in Leupold rings. $1050 TY FFL

35 Whelen semi-custom in LSS stock with Nikon 3-12 Monarch. Matte finish, custom barrel (unmarked, but I have fired Whelen ammunition in it...), and Gentry style two position safety. Shoots Federal Bear Claws to MOA... $1050 TY FFL

LSS 300 RUM with Leupold 6-18 VX-L in Leupold rings. Braked, but will come with brake removed and cover installed. 3+ boxes of ammunition, dies, brass, etc. $1600 TY FFL, will keep scope and ship the rest for $1150.

Ruger 77 MK II in 25-'06 with Leupold 2.5-8 Vari-X III in Ruger rings. Extra Spec-Tech trigger. $775 TY FFL.

Handloading components and dies are available at extra cost. Ask if you "roll your own"...

Thanks for looking, guys...

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
pm sent on the .35

Posts: 291 | Location: San Angelo, TX | Registered: 02 July 2007Reply With Quote