THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Left-hand Ruger .375 Rugr for $599 in my llocal shop.

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left-hand Ruger .375 Rugr for $599 in my llocal shop.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
If any of you are interested, one of my local dealers,Rampart Guns in Sadalia, Colorado has a Ruger African in .375 Ruger for sale for $599. The rifle is in excellent shape. I have no stake in it, but tought it a very reasonable deal.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3810 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
a shame our dollar is so low ...

Posts: 1721 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So used?

DSC
SCI Life
NRA Life
WSF Life <1 Club

Posts: 177 | Location: Bitterroot Valley, MT | Registered: 02 April 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
CDNN Sports has the LH SS Laminate new for $599

kk alaska

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kurt and tdg,

i had mine for a little less than that plus import fees and taxes. it was brand new.

but our peso dollar is that low it is not worthwile otherwise i will get another one ...

Posts: 1721 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote