THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    ruger made a batch of 416 ruger in the african model

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ruger made a batch of 416 ruger in the african model
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 1730 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I suppose it's easier than a barrel swap. Davidson's shows one in stock currently. And $5 cheaper than the 375 Ruger version.

Posts: 2851 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 02 September 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Cool.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I appreciate that they made some lefties but I just can't get into the looks of the muzzle brake or even a thread protector ahead of the front sight.

I guess I could get it turned off and re-crowned.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12537 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:
I appreciate that they made some lefties but I just can't get into the looks of the muzzle brake or even a thread protector ahead of the front sight.

Me too why I keep buying the 375 Ruger discontinued models at CDNN.

Besides for my hunting 375R does everything.

Glad Ruger built 416 Ruger for left handers.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dieseltrucker
posted Hide Post
Got one coming. If unfit, I will report.

Off topic, but,
Anybody have any good handloads for the 350 grain ttsx for this cartridge?

Posts: 240 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: 30 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not completely on topic, but Bud's has one of the 375 laminated lefties (used) listed for $599.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 108 | Location: Northern KY | Registered: 07 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Clayman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:

THIS!!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With Quote