THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Left hand Zastavas coming in

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left hand Zastavas coming in
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have some left hand Zastava M70 98 Mauser action rifles arriving in about 6 weeks. Calibers 375, 9.3X62, 300 win, 30/06 and 6.5X55. All will have Bavarian style stocks. If interested PM me and I’ll let you know when they arrive. Prices will be determined after they get through customs.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2140 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please advise when these arrive.
One in .375 H&H is of interest and I would like more details when you can provide info.
Thankyou.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2011 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vol717:
I have some left hand Zastava M70 98 Mauser action rifles arriving in about 6 weeks. Calibers 375, 9.3X62, 300 win, 30/06 and 6.5X55. All will have Bavarian style stocks. If interested PM me and I’ll let you know when they arrive. Prices will be determined after they get through customs.

What!?!?!?!?!
I thought you were done with this! Big Grin

I'm in for a 6.5, pm inbound.

Posts: 9075 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please let us know when things need to be finalized. 375 hh

Posts: 457 | Location: NW Nebraska | Registered: 07 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
pm sent.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1848 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
New M70 type safeties available, just posted in the Classified section

J Wisner

Posts: 1421 | Location: Chehalis, Washington | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have two of Jim’s safeties on two actions and he’s installing 3 more now. Wonderful, smooth functioning safeties. If you intend to buy one of my guns, get the safety from Jim now while they are available. He only made about 75 and Ive bought 15 so far. I don’t know how many are left.

I bought the remaining Left Hand inventory of the Canadian Zastava importer. Also some nice Husqvarna 146s in 9.3X57 on FN 98 Mauser actions. They were shipped this week. I don’t know how long they will be in customs.

Posts: 2140 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The guns should be in the customs brokers warehouse tomorrow. I’ll go get them next week.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Ready to send money when you are. Big Grin

Posts: 9075 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m going next Monday to pick them up. I’ll mark them after that and they will be available then.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have the guns in hand from my trip yesterday. I have to import mark them and then they will be ready for shipping.

Prices: .375 H&H $1075 plus shipping
9.3X62 $1000 plus shipping
300 Win, .30/06 and 6.5X55: $925 plus shipping
Once the AR orders are filled, they will go to gunbroker and prices will be $1125, $1050 and $975, plus Gunbroker will add sales tax.

one of us
posted Hide Post
What do the stockslook like are they finished better than the previous imports several years ago?

kk alaska

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Address to send funds and how would you like to be paid?
Mailing to Dillingham, 99576 would be great.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The stocks are Bavarian style with the hogback comb. Some stocks have nice figure. The checkering is machine cut flat style. Better than the K-Var stocks but still not to my taste. I have redone my personal stocks to make them thinner and more ergonomic, then recheckered. Inside those fat stocks are thin beautiful stocks! I have one in caliber on gunbroker under user Greene Sporting.

One of Us
Picture of Sabretooth
posted Hide Post
PM sent…

Posts: 601 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 10 March 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just brought in my last batch of left hand Zastavas from Canada. I bought the last few left hand guns. Go to gunbroker and search for seller Greene Sporting.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Update:

I have one 6.5X55,one 30/06 and 5 300 Win Zastavas left. Zastava usa never brought in any left hand guns. These are the last known left hand new Zastavas LK-M70s in the US. $1500 plus shipping.